Best 300 hit combo location

InSpiritOfBash

On Genosha after getting the last part for Cable to fix the sentinel foot. You'll run into a group of enemies with a armor gaurd. Don't hit the armor gaurd but the guys he's protecting. 7-8 hits and wait long enough to not lose your combo and continue this. Use the sais and they should regenerate health. It may take practice but as long as you dint kill the armor gaurd you can keep doing it till you get it. Hopefully this info is helpful to others

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Thanks for the tip. But I went with this one:

Fuck that I'm not playing on ultra violence again, if it was near the beginning of the level then fair enough but it isn't and that level is a bitch to get through on hard. Is there any other way to do this without resetting upgrades?

Fuck that I'm not playing on ultra violence again, if it was near the beginning of the level then fair enough but it isn't and that level is a bitch to get through on hard. Is there any other way to do this without resetting upgrades?

This is a far more superior way than that. No need for UV mode or resetting weapons. Just make sure uzi and shotty or near maxed. I did mine or medium difficulty with a 75% maxed arsenal.

• 8 months later...
On Genosha after getting the last part for Cable to fix the sentinel foot. You'll run into a group of enemies with a armor gaurd. Don't hit the armor gaurd but the guys he's protecting. 7-8 hits and wait long enough to not lose your combo and continue this. Use the sais and they should regenerate health. It may take practice but as long as you dint kill the armor gaurd you can keep doing it till you get it. Hopefully this info is helpful to others

I just got it here on PS4 without even reading this. Managed to kill all but the 2 armor guys and just sai combo and countered the two until I hit 335. Losing the combo without getting hit was a bit tricky though, since if I remember right you need to lose the combo without getting hit for it to count.

Had a lot more difficulty on PS3 with this.