This had a season pass?

Xandros

I haven't got the game, and I'm only just starting to read up on it after giving it a miss initiall. But I'm reading that it had a season pass? How much was it? I'm genuinely intreagued to know since there was from what I can tell only one DLC pack released for the game which was rather cheap and not particularly significant, and now for obvious reasons there won't be any more DLC.

I mean, if the season pass was more costly than that dlc pack... People that bought it pretty much got ripped off didn't they?

I haven't got the game, and I'm only just starting to read up on it after giving it a miss initiall. But I'm reading that it had a season pass? How much was it? I'm genuinely intreagued to know since there was from what I can tell only one DLC pack released for the game which was rather cheap and not particularly significant, and now for obvious reasons there won't be any more DLC.

I mean, if the season pass was more costly than that dlc pack... People that bought it pretty much got ripped off didn't they?

It didn't have a season pass. Its assumed that it was a missprint or error and they really meant preorder dlc. Its possible they originally planned a pass but cancelled it though

Only the preorder dlc was ever released for purchase and even that isn't available any more due to Activisions licensing agreement with Marvel.