combo trophies made easy!

Norgoroth

ok first i was 1 of those guys that upgraded the sais so that post is for those that want to get the trophies but cant because they made the same mistake.

So first reset your upgrades and play the first mission on easy until you can buy the sais.

Then set the first lvl to medium and go to the lobby for the first trophy without the upgrades you will not be able to kill the guards that easily and since you are on medium def the will have extra health which helps

Then go to stairs of evil on easy and run up until the check point that the video on the trophy guide shows die and most of the enemy's will despawn leaving only 1 up the stairs kill him or ignore him then jump to the next platform and there will be 3 guys 2 with gun and 1 melee just hit em until you get the trophie.

I got both trophies with my first try this way i hope this helps any1 that has any problems.

• 1 month later...

Not only did I have upgraded Sais ... I also had a maxed out Deadpool as well ... so I was adding double damage and critical hits and lots of extras when trying for the 300 combo. Even on Ultra Violence ( the first tubby in Genosha ... killed him off WAY too fast )

Had to do the same thing reset upgrades and start from scratch... got em first shot.

Only difference wth me, I did the 300 hit at Genosha (Ultra Violence), right at the beginning of the level after the small first wave of bad guys. The first Tubby guy. Just beat the hell outta him with the Sais and always teleport to his rear when he's about to strike, easy peasy. :)