Any Good?

mindkast

• 1 month later...

This game reminds me of Force Unleashed II. I wanted to like it but it felt like it was missing something. They got DP right and god bless Nolan North. The unusual levels were fun. The bios were the funniest part to me.

I also got this game on sale at BestBuy. I've played worse games but there are some noticeable problems. The camera getting blinded by objects has to be the worst. I'll be fighting and all of a sudden I'm looking at vines and can't see DP or the enemy.

During the final fight I get hit and my weapon changes? Is that supposed to happen? Makes it difficult for the sword/gun trophy. I swear he also drops grenades on his own without me hitting a button.

I have to put this game down for a while. The last boss fight is a let down and trying to get the trophy I need is impossible when I keep getting switched to hammers when I'm almost done.

Sounds like your controller is messed up. I've never heard of anyone having those problems with this game.

Hmmm, well I have another controller so I guess I'll switch and try that the next time I have patience. But it didn't just happen once, it's happened several times on several attempts. Typically when Sinister starts to mob me right before the end. Same controller also works fine for other games.

I didn't get hit much during the actual game to say whether or not it happens to me anywhere else. I know that I'm moving a lot and quickly and many times I start to get a very noticeable lag during the Sinister fights.