Most fun Marvel Game Ever, Yes or No?

Jeffb666

Hey guys. New to this site btw... After having received the platinum trophy I must have been through the game like 3 or 4 times over and laughing hysterically each time. To the pure insanity of Deadpool's comedy to the outrageousness of his actions he is the funniest Marvel character out there and I personally can't think of a better Marvel game that had awesome action and awesome comedy together in one game. Give me some feedback and what you guys think. I'd love to hear it.

Stay frosty guys...: RunNGun_Demon

• 1 month later...

I just got the game and haven't finished it yet. But man, its really funny. Like if reading an actual deadpool comic. They managed to get deadpool right. Like in Lego, or MvC3. Difference than in those games, its that here Deadpool gets to be 100% like in the comics, violent like wolverine and much funnier than spiderman. and complete with adult jokes.

Activision wanted it to be their version of Batman, which clearly is not.

But that doesnt means its bad. Its awesome!

Well I like funny games. Did you enjoy playing the game as well. This is one that I've wanted to pick up but the backlog took over. Would we enjoy it?

If you like below the belt crude humor then this game is a riot. I actually really enjoyed it quite a bit more then I had expected I would. Then again I've been a fan of Deadpools for at least 15 years. I even found the gameplay to be quite fun, nothing spectactular and it does have its issues but it was a hell of a lot more polished then most games that have been just shoveled out the door in a mad rush to get it released (Star Trek anyone?).

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Holy shit that was hilarious, fun, all the good stuff!! :) Just epic!

Actually it was High Moon Studio's that made this game, Disney isn't involved at all.

High Moon licensed out Deadpool from Marvel, which is Disney. May not have been at the time of the game's inital creation, but Disney now has control.

• 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...