Final boss on ultra-violence difficulty, made easy :)

Kunegunda_GoRyl

From what I see some people are having difficulty with this & I have to admit - the final section of this game is quite brutal & cheap... but no more ;)

Things you need:

- fully upgraded hammers (although I think any other meele weapon with upgraded moves will do)

- full amount of flash grenades (I think it's 7)

- fully upgraded shotguns & plasma rifles

So, what you need to do is to fully charge ALL momentum attacks fighting the 1st two clones.

For the next 2 that appear, be sure tu shotgun/plasma them to death quickly. When there will be more of them at once, be sure to have them all in open space <not between columns> & throw flashbang at your feet as they're closing on to you. They all immediately get stunned <purple stars above their heads> & this is the place where upgraded hammers come to use - with them, you can kill any stunned enemy with a single blow! :) <circle button prompt> Do so, and repeat. You don't have a lot of those grenades, so I recommend to use them only when there are 3 or more enemies in front of you (the stun time allows you to kill at least 2 enemies & open up with a gunplay on the 3rd one)

When/if you run out of grenades just use the plasma gun momentum and/or :triangle: mashing momentum. If somehow there are still some of them left, unload with guns <just avoid the pistols> Shotgun bullets will end quite fast, but you can replenish plasma/machine pistol ammo at any time, it's on the left/right of the arena.

I've lost about 45 minutes fighting these guys, but when I came up with this method, I had them eliminated in around 10 minutes. Hope that helps :) cheers.

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Kunegunda_GoRyl.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It was easy to do without guns, and even without momentum to start off. Flash bang+instakill one of the first pair, then combo the other one to death for full momentum.

With hammers, L2+X instantly dizzies anyone it hits, so you can use that on a wave if you are waiting on flashbangs to spawn. L2+T will wipe out any single wave as well.

Only issue I had was his stupid grab catching me out of everything, even invincible moves...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This game is fucked up, I have tried every single guide and not one of them works for me, the clones are too random, they don't always act the same everytime. I have worked hard and got to the last bit only to be stopped by this shit. One platinum I'm got going to be able to gain, BASTARDS!!

Edited by JPClyde

I just got my wounded ass to this level... FINALLY ... I have a sneaky suspicion that its probably going to be more manageable than dealing with the BRUTAL waves of lackies, machine gunners, Gambit blow up clones, phasers, shielders, bladers, psycho chicks, Blockbuster, Arclight, & Vertigo ...

The fight to even get here was cheap and brutal as all getout.

I felt up to the clone fight it was easier as some places you can backtrack a bit or the area was wider to move around.

OMFG that end fight was CHEAP!!!! Almost had me saying screw this trophy nonsense!! holy crap...

Half the time, couldn't use momentum ... finally figured out how to pull it off though... took me a zillion tries ... ( I didn't see the respawning stun grenade drop ... duh... )

Got it tho... almost made me start drinkin again tho ;)

Fucking hell yessss, I finally did it only just. I just ran around dropped stun grenades and melee them, it took a few tries because of cheap shots or being mobbed. just keep running :)

Yup that was my problem as well, and that I didn't see the respawning stun grenades, I thought I only had 7 to do the whole thing.

Here is what I finally did.

You get the first four clones basically for free. 2 attack and come right at you.

Be using your Katanas + Shotgun ( ups momentum FAST ). When (o) appears over one or both hit it to counter, then move over them and (o) again to blast him with the shotgun. once both are gone, 2 more will come out on either side of the base of the steps. Run up the steps, grab shotgun ammo, counter/melee one, then blast the other to smithereens with the shotgun.

The rest is running outside edge of pillars, to gather a crowd, and dropping stun grenades. Top of steps on right side is a +2 stun grenade drop, it respawns. If you have to use a buttload of stun grenades on wave 1 no sweat. LET THE LAST GUY IN WAVE 1 LIVE, until you have 7 stun grenades for the last wave.

I wasn't restocking stun grenades, and always failing in wave 3. with 7 its actually not that bad. :)

Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm having a hard time even getting to this battle. I'm right before it, but I can't get through the enemies. When the two spikey blue ice giant dudes appear, I can beat them and the two guys with guns no problem, but then the purple exploding enemies spawn EVERWHERE and I get shot no matter where I run and die within mere seconds of this wave having started.

Seriously don't know what to do. I try to get rid off the shooting guys first, bahm, surrounded by purple dudes, no escape. I try to get rid off the purple guys first, bahm, instant death due bullets.

Any good hints on where to go when this wave starts? It's driving me crazy.

Edit: Found a good hint about hiding behind a pillar in the right side "room". The exploding guys will detonate, but it won't hit you. Still leaves the problem of getting gunned down afterwards by the guntoters. Annoying.

Edited by SoPoF

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Question. Why are people recommending katanas or hammers for sinister they are far too slow is there something I'm missing? Sais have a quicker and faster stun attack the katanas have a slightly better :triangle: momentum attack but that's the only advantage I'm seeing.