Rate the trophy difficulty...  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_5.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.95

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5/10. Nothing really hard about the game, but there are a few spots where you can get stuck on Ultra-Violence, especially when playing it for your first playthrough (which I'd recommend btw, it's really not that hard and saves a lot of time if you can take care of a few misc. trophies on the way).

Found this a bit hard to rate. There is nothing time consuming, no collectables, and you don't need a ridiculous number of playthroughs.

Most of the level specific trophies come easily enough, but I would suggest following the guide.

I would also recommend two playthroughs, as you will have to redo most of the levels twice in order to full upgrade Deadpool anyway, and Ultra Violent is much easier with your upgrades. Ultra violent can be cheap in places, but there is a good check point system.

So, I would say anything from a 4-6 is reasonable. In the end, I went with 5, same as Labartu.

i gave this a 5. 2 play throughs. i cant imagine trying ultra violence on your 1st play through. gun shots take an ridiculous amount of your health.

also with gold rush, id advise skipping stage 3. the 2 tubbies at the end kept killing me along with all the people with the guns in the open arena. i did 1,2,4,5,6.

i gave this a 5. 2 play throughs. i cant imagine trying ultra violence on your 1st play through. gun shots take an ridiculous amount of your health.

also with gold rush, id advise skipping stage 3. the 2 tubbies at the end kept killing me along with all the people with the guns in the open arena. i did 1,2,4,5,6.

I did Ultra Violence on my first playthrough. It's not that bad albeit cheap in some places. You have to fall back and look for good cover to rack up headshots in some places. Also, the hardest parts of the game won't be any easier with upgrades anyway. I had upgraded health very early on, and upgraded the hammers as quickly as possible. The Blockbuster+Arclight fight was still a huge pain in the ass because I messed up the :triangle: momentum move I saved from fighting the waves before them. Once I built that back up (took me quite a few tries) I was done within seconds though. The Hammers really break the game, especially the :triangle: momentum move.

For Challenge 3, stand below the pipe-thing the enemies come out of, place mines if you want there too. Keep mashing away at them using the hammers (Remember, they can't block your hammer attacks) and keep your :triangle: Momentum move for the tubbies and or moments when you're close to death because you're invincible while using momentum moves.

Also, abuse all the other momentum moves that you have. :cross: is available ever so often and a fully charged :square: move makes you invincible for 10 seconds after using it. The :circle: move with the Plasma Rifle makes short work of most enemies as well.

I never had any issues completing it. Admitted, I've played through the game on Ultra-Violence the first time through, so the damage the enemies do in the challenges felt ridiculously low.

Edited by Labartu

Deadpool. This game is without a doubt the funniest game I've ever played. And it was actually more of a challenge than I thought it was going to be. There were some trophies that were quite challenging. For example, "Be like Joe" where you had to bank a 300 hit combo. I did this on genetically superior difficulty with downgraded sais and on Genosha where there were five guards and two of them had a shield. The challenge maps are time consuming but they're not too difficult.

Then there were trophies that made me absolutely rage like the "It's a trap!" where I had to get a 75 hit combo on the stairs. I suppose it was mostly my fault since I upgraded my sais and I was forced to get it on ultra-violence difficulty where the enemies would just kill me too fast before I got to 75. That was pure luck on my part.

And then there's ultra-violence difficulty. Holy crap is this mode cheap as hell! Especially during the last two levels. Checkpoints are unforgiving in this game and gun wielding enemies can kill you within a matter of milliseconds. And don't even get me started on the final boss battle. I raged so much with that part. Even with a fully upgraded Deadpool, it will take all your skill and a lot of luck to get through it. But I suppose I was warned. The game did say that ultra-violence difficulty aren't meant for babies.

So overall, a very humorous and funny game with some rage inducing moments if you're going for the plat.

Difficulty: 5/10

• 2 weeks later...

4/10

The funniest game I've ever played & I must say I really liked it very much. Did the 2 playthrough method & I rate the plat difficulty as below average.

The last boss(es) are very cheap & can be a pain, but as soon as I developed a right strategy it all went smooth. Top tip: upgraded shotguns can make miracles whenever you're in a tight spot.

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Kunegunda_GoRyl.png

Edited by Kunegunda_GoRyl

4 for me.

Nothing "Hard" nor time consuming, there might a few cheap place on ultra-violence, but if you go there fully upgraded nothing really troubling, just use and abuse of the momentums and counters. (Considering that a flashbang + fully upgraded katanas will give you the insta-kill on stunned ennemies)

Really fun to play : )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not a hard game and is short to plat. A few spots on ultra-violence were annoying as in the last 2 levels, the machine gun guys kill me several times,more than bosses. A few trophies could be a minor pain but otherwise this is pretty easy and is a fast plat. My vote is 4