deadpool is not deathstroke!!

taliesin2943

ok ive read several people on here saying deadpool is a ripoff of deathstroke

i dont see how tho on one hand deathstroke is gurrila warfare/military trained and is the strong silent tipe

deadpool is antics trained hes over the top and recklace and is completly nutts and never shuts up like ever

deathstroke wears nth metal armour and has some superhuman enhancments to amb his strengh speed etc and a miner healing power but has its limits like he cant regenerate limbs or body parts such as eyes and such

deadpool wears what seems to be spandex and maybe some leather and hes fast and great with most any weapon but his healing factor makes him pretty much un killable as noted by the fact hes been ripped in half been ripped into small peices had his head come off lost an arm etc and hes fine sure hes abit scared up but from what i understand thats not from after he got his healing so yea

so on one hand we have a merc who is quiet and relies heavily on tech and armour and such and on the other we have a true badass crazy as fuck batshit crazy person who can do with swords and pistols what artists do with canvas and paint and as most of u who know anything about deadpool is just cause hes freakin nutts dosent mean hes not smart as hell i mean come on the dude repeatedly sets up things waaaay in advance only to be used far later like it was aqll planned out in his head so maybe hes not "insane" maybe he just sees it all for what it is and just enjoys life :p

deathstroke is just booring in my opinion anyone can do what he does given all the crap he is given not many if any can pull off being deadpool

plus i dont see deathstroke with his own game ;) and i dont think he could pull off sitting on the toilet cracking jokes about burritos and the size of his genitals with the other parts of his split personality :D only in a deadpool game does that crazy stuff happen and its funny only cause its deadpool

While Deadpool isn't Deathstroke, he was basically made from Deathstroke. He... kinda was ripped off of Deathstroke...

From Deadpool's wikipedia:

Created by artist Rob Liefeld and writer Fabian Nicieza, Deadpool made his first appearance in the pages of New Mutants #98 published in February 1991. Rob Liefeld, a fan of the Teen Titans comics, showed his new character to then writer Fabian Nicieza. Upon seeing the costume and noting his characteristics (killer with super agility), Nicieza contacted Liefeld, saying "this is Deathstroke from Teen Titans." Nicieza gave Deadpool the real name of "Wade Wilson" as an in-joke to being "related" to "Slade Wilson", Deathstroke

so both use guns and swords there names are very similer so automatically its a rip off? they have vastly different personalities and skills and powers there not even flip sides of the same coin besides they are both comics, share similer names and weapon preference deadpool would be the coin they tossed out into a feild while deathstroke is the coin someone droped on the sidewalk

next people will say iron man is ripping off batman cause there both rich guys with toys or superman is a rip off of rogue because they both fly lol

and another thing if and i mean if deadpool is a ripoff someone did a great job cause deathstroke is boring deadpool is freakin awesome so the "ripoff" far exceeds the "original" i bet if u pit them agenst eachother deadpool would comically kick his ass

Edited by C-IRVINE-94
Merging double post.

Deadpool is just a parody of Deathstoke. Deadpool wouldn't exist without Deathstroke.

http://i.imgur.com/LZFE3y1.gif

so the parody far exceeds the original in every possible and impossible way? im starting to think most of the deathstroke "fans" are just saying deadpool is a ripoff just to troll the deadpool fans i mean how does deathstroke even have fans? the guy is boring as hell whats special about him what makes him worth a mention in any way? if anything its deadpool thats drawing attention to deathstroke and if the "ripoff" is the one making the "originals" name popular id have to say its deadpool who should get the prais for bringing about the rise of deathstrokes name

Deadpool is stupid, he is way too over powered. I'd rather read about Deathstroke. :)

Like I said Deadpool wouldn't exist without Deathstroke and if you can't see the resemblance then go read about Deathstroke.

u do know superheros in general are supposed to have more power than average right?

if u wanna talk over powerd in hero sence try the hulk which has endless power because the more angry he gets the bigger and stronger he becomes and in some comics he has gon to godly powerd proportions

and on the dc side theres a little guy called superman who basically trumps like all the other heros

so for marvel we have hulk and dc has superman and yes hulk would kill the man of steel

deadpool has what a healing power that wont let him die..... hes fast and agile but not so much its really a super power and hes insane yes lets call him over powerd..... prety sure wolverine has a healing power nearly on par with deadpool since thats where deadpool got it anyway dunno y deadpools is better i read why years ago but i cant recall but anyway yea the dudes agile and has healing sooo over powerd ooohhhh his broham wolverine has healing and adamantium bones and claws id say wolverine has more in the line of "powers" than deadpool

deathstroke is augmented hes basically human with a healing factore that might keep him from dying from otherwise fatal wounds see booooorriiinnnnggggg

and speaking of wolverine since deadpool is technically of his line of mutants considering most all of his "abilities" stem from wolverine and wolverine is several years older than deathstroke in comics publication i gotta say the deathstroke thing is a mute point and just because deadpool dident have a name till later u can see him in several early wolverine comics before the glorified deathstroke they just dident flesh out wade till later when people demanded to know who that was

Edited by C-IRVINE-94
Double post merging

How am I trolling? Do you actually think Hulk is stronger? There are marvel characters that can destroy galaxies.

and yet somehow they are always stoped by average superheros are they not? i think ive read fantastic 4 defeated galactic a couple of times ? cause im remembering right u have a strechy guy a rock guy an invisable woman with force feilds and a guy on fire and they beat out a guy who eats planets as a snack and whole galaxies for breakfast? im fairly sure the hulk has them beat and if he can beat them and they can beat ur galaxy destroyer yes this says that hulk is better and as i said the hulks power is limitless the angryer he gets the stronger he gets and bigger he gets in some comics he is a galaxy destroyer

Of course they are stopped the writers wouldn't want earth to end... many people have beaten the Hulk, the Fantastic 4 even beat him so has Juggernaut even flipping Iron Man beat him.

lol usually for the hulk there fall back method for stoping him is to but out betty lol cause hulk calms right down but as u said the writers would have him stoped because ofcourse a rampaging pissed off hulk fighting the good guys would be earth shattering but do u think they would if he was up agenst a real enemy or do u think they would turn him lose? they always say the hulk is there ace in the hole when all other heros fail the hulk dosent and also the running theme is everyone fears the hulks power u gotta ask urself if the hulk isent top notch why do all the supers fear his power? they all know his name they all know its better to deal with bruce first and hulk second so this is why i say its the hulk that has the most power in marvel and its hulk that is the most overpowerd in marvel

on another note if marvel ever had an end of the world cataclism event and needed someone to save all there asses id have to say team up the hulk with deadpool talk about a power house team hulk smash and deadpool just be himself and annoy the fuck out of hulk and have him direct it at the enemy :D

Edited by C-IRVINE-94
Merging dp

The only thing more pointless than Xbox vs ps3 arguments is Marvel vs DC arguments. :p

People have their own preferences. Deadpool was inspired and bears resemblance to Deathstroke just as Aquaman bears resemblance to Submariner.

The only thing more pointless than Xbox vs ps3 arguments is Marvel vs DC arguments. :p

People have their own preferences. Deadpool was inspired and bears resemblance to Deathstroke just as Aquaman bears resemblance to Submariner.

technically were arguing within marvel at the moment lol his argument is the guy with limitless destructive power is weaker than a guy in a tin suit with guns :p thats like saying a rock is more powerful than like i dunno a plack hole what its the only thing i can think of thats endless and destructive id have said the sun but even it has a time limit

and uhh submariner and aquaman like the same just different comic brands lol both rulers of atlantice can swim fast and if im not mistaken nearly useless on land :p

technically were arguing within marvel at the moment lol his argument is the guy with limitless destructive power is weaker than a guy in a tin suit with guns :p thats like saying a rock is more powerful than like i dunno a plack hole what its the only thing i can think of thats endless and destructive id have said the sun but even it has a time limit

and uhh submariner and aquaman like the same just different comic brands lol both rulers of atlantice can swim fast and if im not mistaken nearly useless on land :p

Oh Aquaman, he's like the platypus of the comic book world.

Of course :D

Slade is undoubtedly a badass but I like Wades healing ability and split personality and humour :p

my argument is slade shouldent even be associated with deadpool besides they have similer names and such they are as different as daytime and cat litter

and its really hard not to love deadpool the dudes fucking nutts i never get tired of his antics so ofcourse im loving the game and hoping he gets his movie

deathstroke is just boring hes so plain its not funny u can litterally go to just about any military and buy a platoon of men just like him and order them to wear his mask hes that common place im not arguing he has skills im arguing the guy is just to boringly plane

theres one nutty as fuck deadpool it would be hard to find another like him his antics know just how to crack people up and how to deeply annoy other people i mean even his enemies cant hate the little guy :p

I like both of them too ;) but all I was arguing was that DP is obviously a copy of DS :)

your one of those people who walk up to a copy machine copy a picture of a cat and when it spits out a picture of a rhino ur all "well thats great its a copy of my precious kittycat" arnt u?

Edited by C-IRVINE-94
Merging dp

your one of those people who walk up to a copy machine copy a picture of a cat and when it spits out a picture of a rhino ur all "well thats great its a copy of my precious kittycat" arnt u?

They have literally the same names

They dress the same way

They have similar style.

So no it's like putting a picture of a ginger cat and getting a black cat come out the other side. Same shit different smell.