Ultra-Violence

Skullz_69

Anyone else playing on Ultra-Violence difficulty!?

Really easy except for one part soo far the part where we have to Hijack the helicopter no matter what I do, where I hide he see me, finds me and one shots me!

Any tips!? Even if its real early in the game I dont really want to have to start over! :/

Edit: 20+ try! Cant get pass the second wall!

Edit: Finally got it on my 40 some try!

*Run, Teleport, Shoot into the sky and hope you make the choper hide before it blows you to pieces

Edit: Now I cant get pass the fucker with the rocket launcher... -_- Ultra-Violence is harder than I initialy thought or I just plain suck!!

Edited by Skullz_69

Anyone else playing on Ultra-Violence difficulty!?

Really easy except for one part soo far the part where we have to Hijack the helicopter no matter what I do, where I hide he see me, finds me and one shots me!

Any tips!? Even if its real early in the game I dont really want to have to start over! :/

Edit: 20+ try! Cant get pass the second wall!

Edit: Finally got it on my 40 some try!

*Run, Teleport, Shoot into the sky and hope you make the choper hide before it blows you to pieces

It's pretty easy for the most part. There are a few battles that can get ya beat down pretty bad though.

you guys playing on that difficulty from the start ? then prepare for a 7/10 difficulty then , you should have beaten it on easy and replayed the last boss 3 times to upgrade everything then replay on ultra violence to have a little easy time with them

Rly!? :(

Hmm! Do I restart!? Damn!

Edit: Fuck it cant beat the fucker with the rocket launcher!

Guess Genetically Superior will be my new difficulty! -_-

Edited by Skullz_69

Rly!? :(

Hmm! Do I restart!? Damn!

Edit: Fuck it cant beat the fucker with the rocket launcher!

Guess Genetically Superior will be my new difficulty! -_-

if you want 300 combo guys don't upgrade the damage of the first weapon , trust me am having a real bad time trying to get 300 combo :( may restart my whole save for it , upragde the weapon to get the triangle special momento then I will tell you the place to do it.

you will have to upgrade everything anyway for playing on hardest is a waste of time .... as I said get 300 ASAP

you guys playing on that difficulty from the start ? then prepare for a 7/10 difficulty then , you should have beaten it on easy and replayed the last boss 3 times to upgrade everything then replay on ultra violence to have a little easy time with them

So upgrades carry over?

Anyone confirm? I'm at genosha but ill restart for a few trophies I missed along the way

Im doing my first runthrought on Ultra-Voilence and was not even close to Death until the rocketlauncher guy , then i died literaly 10 times XD , but once you get the feeling for the attk pattern its not that hard , the only problem is when you are in an open field and there are like 10 guyz with assault rifles , they drop your Hp 100 - 0 in a sec

I started on Ultra-Violence, had to scale down to Veteran in Genosha.

It just isn't fun when the machine gun enemies kill you in two shots.

The melee enemies are easy enough to deal with, but the hulking enemies can be pretty tough when there's more than one of them.

Worst thing about the game is the camera, so badly implemented, it always spin out of control and sometimes you don't even see Deadpool or the enemies, it's just completely incompetent at keeping up with the action, which make Ultra-Violence even harder without NG+.

The game is quite short anyway so doing two playthrough won't take too long, it's designed with NG+ in mind.

on ultra violance if u have the ability unlocked to L2+triangle with the hammers this will be a saving grace when ur mobbed or up agenst a boss because it lasts a little while ur doing alot of damage and best of all as far as i can tell ur invincable while ur doing it then if anythings left just spam the rest of the L2 abilities and u should be clear to breath lol also works on gold challenges :D

NO SPOILERS.

Legit. Fuck Ultra-Violence. I just beat the game today on ultra-violence but i have been playing non-stop. The final battle was intense...For those choosing to play on this level of difficulty, here is a tip: instead of trying to kill every enemy at once, just run away from them while using teleport while letting your health meter refill completely. As long as the teleport action is used as a running type motion and not as a direct dodging manuever, you can use it infinitely.

Good luck to all playing Deadpool. Great game!

if you want 300 combo guys don't upgrade the damage of the first weapon , trust me am having a real bad time trying to get 300 combo :( may restart my whole save for it , upragde the weapon to get the triangle special momento then I will tell you the place to do it.

you will have to upgrade everything anyway for playing on hardest is a waste of time .... as I said get 300 ASAP

use un-upgraded Sai on the first "big" guy on Genosha by the sentinal on Ultra Violence. as long as you are good at dodging. saw the vid on youtube but there could be an easier way. my best on him was 190 before my dodge did not take and i got hit.

use un-upgraded Sai on the first "big" guy on Genosha by the sentinal on Ultra Violence. as long as you are good at dodging. saw the vid on youtube but there could be an easier way. my best on him was 190 before my dodge did not take and i got hit.

the easier way to get 300 combo is to play on veteran or the hardest setting and when u get to the stealth area right before load lead toner and deadpool lords stealth kill the 2 guys before the bathroom bypass the sheild guy and stealth the guy next to the big guy then piss off the big guy lead him into the bathroom with the sheild guy then get out and kill the new arrivals if u managed to get sheild guy in the bathroom behind the big guy the big guy gets stuck in the door blocking sheild guy in so now big guy is stuck in the door with a sheild now stand behind the nearby piller so he cant shoot u and pull out an upgraded shot gun only upgrade its compasity then unload on big guy u should get well over 200 before u run out of ammo switch to any other weapon and finish ur 300 then stand there till ur combo ends and ur trophy pops do not melee big guy he can still shoot u if u get close

I actually found the best way to get a 300 Combo was on the Genosha level Right after talking with Cable about the fan girl, equip the sai keep mashing the square button on every enemy till you got momentum build up, and use the L1+X one and keep doing that, i got way over 300, just make sure you're playing on Ultra Violence and you haven't upgraded your sai. I beat the game on Ultra Violence first time, it is not that hard, it is only the last battle against Sinister that is a pain in the a**

I actually found the best way to get a 300 Combo was on the Genosha level Right after talking with Cable about the fan girl, equip the sai keep mashing the square button on every enemy till you got momentum build up, and use the L1+X one and keep doing that, i got way over 300, just make sure you're playing on Ultra Violence and you haven't upgraded your sai. I beat the game on Ultra Violence first time, it is not that hard, it is only the last battle against Sinister that is a pain in the a**

i found the last battle on ultra violence kind of a joke heck i think the hard mode was a joke knowing deadpool and all lol the only hard part of it was enemies with guns melee enemies are just hilariously easy

So I was told by a friend that you can get the Ultra-Violence trophy just by only doing the last mission on Ultra-Violence, which I'm taking w/ a grain of salt since he did UV first playthrough anyway... but can anyone confirm this? I haven't beat the game yet or else I'd try.. I know there's a few games that work like this so it'd be really cool.

So I was told by a friend that you can get the Ultra-Violence trophy just by only doing the last mission on Ultra-Violence, which I'm taking w/ a grain of salt since he did UV first playthrough anyway... but can anyone confirm this? I haven't beat the game yet or else I'd try.. I know there's a few games that work like this so it'd be really cool.

I knew that you could mix and match the levels on ultra-violence, so I decided to do the last level first. I didn't get the trophy, but I started from the first level and got it just as the last level was loading.