Rate the trophy difficulty...  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_35.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.39

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm around halfway through the story and the majority of the sidequest done, I'd give it a 3/10 so far. I won't vote officially until I've finished just incase it gets harder, but I highly doubt it will.

The sidequests are very easy when you know what you're doing but they can be a bit time consuming. Combat is simple, and made easier by infinite ammo weapons coming at you easily.

I voted 2 because I thought getting platinum from this game is pretty easy. Just do all the main and side missions. I spent 45 hours to get the platinum but because I loved this game it felt like I played only for a short moment. I kind of feel sad now because this was the game I have waited for a long time and now it's over.

4/10

I have a good chunk of the trophies so far, but finding the cards so far is a bit difficult for me as I've never played this game at all, but this looks like it might be my first platinum ever, since I tend to just play games for the experience and joy, but this game has grabbed me like none ever.

Sidequests are pretty straight forward as well, if you just listen to a character's dialogue.

Weather might also play a role into this platinum, took me sometime to get the Milk Bar to finally open, since it rained for 5 days straight for me, until I finally got it. So it's completely random.

3 from me.

Only heard of this game before without ever playing it, but wow, it really held up to all of my expectations.

The biggest issue I had came with some of the sidequests, but the Graveyard trick helped me out a lot.

If my DLC ever starts working, I might just go back for a second run.

This is one Platinum I'm very proud to have! :)

Thoroughly enjoyed this game. One of the best games I've played this gen., if not the best. Everything about it was awesome and I'm glad I got to experience it. I have it a 2. I could say that gave me game overs were the QTE which are insanely quick!

This got a 2 from me, nothing hard. I played through without any of the infinite weapons gained from side missions and it was still a breeze. You can easily complete this game using the default pistol.

Be warned though, this game takes some getting into and after the story there is a lot of backtracking to be done and it gets incredible tedious waiting for people to show up at the correct time.

Also, poor graphics, poor controls and horrible dialogue make for a fun B Movie style game. This will not be everybodies cup of tea.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I voted a three. The road to the platinum isn't that difficult.

I enjoyed this game, but it does have some flaws. The enemies aren't a threat at all. They're just there. Also, some of the sequences are too long.

[spoiler=twyzdeadly]The part towards the end where you control Emily and follow the dog went on forever.

But, an interesting story that kept me playing. Didn't it, Zach?

• 4 weeks later...

Patience and a high tolerance is all you need. The otherworld sequences you have to replay got me a little worried, but it's actually not as bad as it sounds. All doors are opened, there's no clue to find, so you can run without giving a fuck, grab the card, and warp through the nearest exit point.

2/10, because of the last "map to psychic spot".

• 4 weeks later...

Voted 2. Had some failure with Cold Pot 5. Collector trophies glitched on me though, so I had to replay a certain portion of the game.

Everyone's complaining about graphics. I know it felt outdated, but it really fit the story, with the whole 90's feeling to it. I like. :)