Deadliest Warrior: The Game Trophy Guide

Another guide has been chosen as the preferred guide for this game.

This thread has been closed and is not maintained and as a result may contain outdated or incorrect information. Please follow the link below for the preferred guide.

http://i53.tinypic.com/206y7pw.jpg

Hey Everyone, This is my first guide, I hope it is helpful.

Overview:

-Estimated trophy difficulty: N/A

-Overall number of trophies: 12

-Offline: 11

-Online: 1

-Approx time to Platinum: 10-15 hours

-Minimum number of playthroughs: 8

-Missable trophies: 0

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1397/-KpVrA==.jpg A Head of the Competition (B)

Decapitate 100 enemy warriors as the primary player.

You can use two controllers for this, The pirates grenado attack can be used for this as it usualy blows off all the enemies limbs.

To make the grenado attack work to its fullest, go against an enemy without much armor, such as the ninja or apache.

Pin Cushion (B)

Stick 4 projectiles in a single opponent as the primary player.

This was the first trophy I got, I used the samuria and just got it without even going for it.

Just use your ranged attack as the samuria to get this, and shoot all your arrows into him.

You can use any warrior who has 4 projectiles for this trophy.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1397/+ym34A==.jpg Against All Odds (B)

Defeat 25 warriors in Survival Mode as the primary player.

I did this with the spartan using his alternate sword the Xyle(not sure if thats the correct spelling)

The first couple tries I failed, I know why I did now.

Best Method (In my oppionion)

Use the spartan with the Xyle, when an enemy spawns just rush to him and hit square, square, square.

That combo will just take most every light armored enemy down straight away.

Now what you do is just rush the each enemy who spawns, dont use your shield just start your combo on him.

They will usualy hit slower then you cuasing you to kill them before they injure you.

The only time you may have a problem is when the centurion comes up.

Good luck, This is probably one of the toughest trophies in the game.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1397/+Qi+VQ==.jpg Flesh Wound (B)

Perform a final strike on an opponent after your arm has been sliced off as the primary player.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1397/+OhGxg==.jpg On Death's Door (B)

As the primary player, kill and opponent while at critical health, with your leg and arm injured.

For this trophy you can play offline multiplayer and use player two to injure player one's legs, then attack player one's arms until both limbs are injured.

Then switch to player one and kill player two.

It's not too hard, I used the apache and viking for this one.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1397/+89SyA==.jpg Right on Time (B)

Perform only perfectly timed strikes to defeat an enemy as the primary player.

I used the Apache versus another apache with two conrollers, press traingle, traingle, x, square and repeat that combo until you have your kill, make sure all your attack's hit your opponent.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1397/+7BOLw==.jpg Shishkabob (B)

Remove an enemy's head with a projectile and stick it into a wall as the primary player.

This came naturaly, you will probably get this while your going for the Deadliest arsenal trophy.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1397/+lC2vA==.jpg Who's Deadliest Now? (B)

Defeat Arcade mode on the Deadliest difficulty as the Ninja, the Viking, and the Knight.

Just switch the difficulty in the options at the main menu, then beat arcade with the Ninja, Viking and Knight.

Deadliest difficulty can be tough, So your probably going to die alot, fortunately you have unlimited continues.

remmember to defend alot and attack when your enemies guard is down.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1397/-otcGQ==.jpg That Was Sparta! (S)

Kill 300 Spartans as the primary player.

"A Head of the Competition" and That was sparta can be done together start an offline game and put player two as the spartan.

Just use two controllers for this and you can be any warrior you want, make sure player to is the spartan, and just keep on killing player two.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1397/-2ukig==.jpg Tournament to Kill (S)

Win 10 online tournaments as the primary player.

Thanks to RobbyTheReaper for the following info.

In order to win a tournament match you have to win 3 tournament matches in a row and the only way its boostable is if you have someone who has won the 1st round & semi round then win the finals so the best chance in getting this trophy is to win 3 games in a row 10 times

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1397/+i+qWw==.jpg Black Knight (S)

Remove all four limbs from the Knight during a single match as the primary player.

This one is pretty easy, I got it around my third try.

All you have to do is be the pirate and use his grenado attack(special move) hold triangle and cirlce to throw his bomb.

May take a couple tries but really shouldnt be too hard.

Can be done with two controllers.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1397/+ZFHmg==.jpg Deadliest Arsenal (G)

Unlock every weapon and armor available for every warrior as the primary player.

Just simply beat the arcade mode with each warrior, there is an alternate weapon for every weapon each warrior has.

Thanks to No1leftB3Hind for the following list of missable weapons.

Note you can do arcade again to unlock them if you do miss some on your first try.

Alternate Weapons

-Obtain Primary weapon from successful completion of Pig Carcass Challenge

-Obtain Armor from completing mirror match

-Obtain Secondary weapon from successful completion of Limb Removal Challenge

-Obtain Long range weapon from completing Arcade mode.

Edited by Terminator
Added a link to the stickied guide.

That Was Sparta! (S)

Kill 300 Spartans as the primary player.

"A Head of the Competition" and That was sparta can be done together start an offline game and put player two as the spartan.

You can use the pirates grenado attack to blow off all his limbs, This way you are working for both trophies at the same time.

You can also get "Black Knight" This way.

I can't do this, only one controller, so I have to wait a little longer until I get an extra controller.

I tried doing the Black Knight but doesn't work :( and it says Remove all four limbs from the KNIGHT during a Single match as the primary player. So how can I do this in a Multiplaye match? and I don't think I can do that while working on 300 Spartans cause it says Knight :eek:

Can anyone confirm the possibility of doing this while working on That Was Sparta! (S) trophy?

Edit:

Pin Cushion (B)

Stick 4 projectiles in a single opponent as the primary player.

This was the first trophy I got, I used the samuria and just got it without even going for it.

Just use your ranged attack as the samuria to get this, and shoot all your arrows into him.

I cant do this :( doesn't work and I dont know the buttons to press for this

Edit:

It's easier to do Pin Cushion with Apache. Press O and you're done!

It didnt work with Samuria.

Edited by Bambi

I can't do this, only one controller, so I have to wait a little longer until I get an extra controller.

I tried doing the Black Knight but doesn't work :( and it says Remove all four limbs from the KNIGHT during a Single match as the primary player. So how can I do this in a Multiplaye match? and I don't think I can do that while working on 300 Spartans cause it says Knight :eek:

Can anyone confirm the possibility of doing this while working on That Was Sparta! (S) trophy?

Edit:

I cant do this :( doesn't work and I dont know the buttons to press for this

Edit:

It's easier to do Pin Cushion with Apache. Press O and you're done!

It didnt work with Samuria.

For That was sparta! just go into mulitplayer then local battle and have 2 controllers player 1 has to be any character but spartan and then the 2nd player has to be the spartan and player 1 kills the spartan over and over again till you have won 150 games which equals to 300 kills each round is a kill and you can change your rounds to a higher one i think aswell

for pin cushion i used the apache aswell and spammed all the knives at him you can also use the ninja aswell

and for the black knight just do the same as that was sparta load up but use the pirate and use the knight as the 2nd player and then just keep throwing the bombs at him till he explodes in pieces

P.S

The Bomb throw doesn't explode the spartan like your guide says i've tried it multiple time

P.S

The Bomb throw doesn't explode the spartan like your guide says i've tried it multiple time

Sorry about that, I just assumed the grenado attack blew up every warrior.

I changed the guide.

Edited by jonesoda

http://i54.tinypic.com/2ym7el5.jpg Deadliest Arsenal (G)

Unlock every weapon and armor available for every warrior as the primary player.

Just simply beat the arcade mode with each warrior, there is an alternate weapon for every weapon each warrior has.

I think it might be helpful to add, since you can miss the two of the unlockables where you get which accessory from. Meaning:

you can check which ones you have by going under arcade and selecting the character and not continuing into the game.

I think it might be helpful to add, since you can miss the two of the unlockables where you get which accessory from. Meaning:

you can check which ones you have by going under arcade and selecting the character and not continuing into the game.

Thats a great addition, ill add it to the guide and credit you.

A tip for the pin cusion trophy, make sure you are using a warrior who has at least 4 ranged projectiles. Viking only has 2 spears so you cant get it with him. Personally I did it with the ninja his 5 shurkins can go back to back making it an easy trophy.

Any pointers for shishkabob? Having some problems here lol

Edit: Where's survival mode? Is it an unlockable?

For survival mode, you have to beat arcade mode with all the characters/warriors. I obtain the shishkabob trophy by using the spartan w/the Heavy Javelin as my weapon. Next I pick the apach as my opponent. I picked Castle Courtyard as the level so that the spear could be attached to the wall. Just lower his health & make sure his is close to the wall then trow the spear.

Thanks for the info Robby ill add it to the guide.

Also does anyone know where to get trophy images?

I would really like to add the trophy images to the guide.

when i made my trophy guide on another site before they deleted it because of stupid mods saying i can't post it cause i ain't a member of the trophy guide team i used the xbox achievement images since they are exactly the same

Xbox360Achievements.org - Deadliest Warrior Achievements

here's the link just right click and copy image link and put it in code on here

when i made my trophy guide on another site before they deleted it because of stupid mods saying i can't post it cause i ain't a member of the trophy guide team i used the xbox achievement images since they are exactly the same

Xbox360Achievements.org - Deadliest Warrior Achievements

here's the link just right click and copy image link and put it in code on here

Thanks dude, I did that now.

Doesnt have the PS3T borders but whatever.

Any pointers for shishkabob? Having some problems here lol

Edit: Where's survival mode? Is it an unlockable?

I didnt have to get the head stuck in the wall. I used the Spartan's Light javelin on the Apache but it works on ninja and pirate just as easily. Its all about timing. As the match begins, hit circle and hope it decapitates them.

Also, for the guide, you can get decapitation kills while killing the spartan or any character 100% of the time by using the Samurai using his finishing move as the last hit. You have to watch the cinematic up to the part where the head rolls on the ground for it to count as a decapitation though! I tried it, checked and was right, it added +3 decapitations if you watch completely and 0 if you hit X and skip it.

I also got fresh of wound from doing this. Samurai removed spartan arm by pressing X attack, move back, press x attack, move back until his arm comes off than use spartan to kill samurai before bleeding out.

Edited by Xeno-Vibe

• 4 months later...