Deadliest Warrior: Legends - Trophy Guide & Road Map

http://i.imgur.com/CCEYDlC.png

Credit to SSJ4_Haruhi for the banner

This game is basically the same as Deadliest Warrior: The Game, with better graphics and gameplay. It also includes the Generals mode which is similar to the table top board game Risk. If you have played the first one then everything in this one will seem very familiar. The only big changes are the possibility to grapple and push opponents.

Overview

Estimated Difficulty: 7/10

Estimated time to 100%: 12 Hours

Number of play-throughs: 10 (Acade mode)

Offline Trophies: 7 (2(B), 4(S), 1(G))

Online Trophies: 4 (4(B))

Missable Trophies: No

Glitched Trophies: No

Difficulty affect trophies? Yes, Deadliest Difficulty If anyone Khan, Genghis Khan!(S)'

Do cheats disable trophies? N/A

Road Map

Step 1: Single player/Offline part

Play through the Arcade mode with every Warrior so you will get a feeling for the game and Legendary Arsenal(S)' unlock all weapons for each Fighter (except the "fun" ones you will get in Survival Slide Challenge) to customize it for your online Fights as well as unlocking the Survival Slice Challenge for Slash Mode(G)'

Play Generals to get Legendary General(S)' and These Dice are Loaded!(B)'

Step 2: Coop with a friend/Second Controller

Do When Push Comes to Shove(B)' and Six Degrees of Separation(S)' this way because it's easier if the opponent doesn't move.

Step 3: Online Ranked part

Now its time to do

Legendary Warrior(B)'

Dead and Broken(B)'

Denied!(B)'

Marksman(B)'

If you'd like to boost this part, you can´t do a ranked match against someone from your friend list, you won't find each other even if you are the only two online. So let your friend/boost partner use an account not listed in your friends list or remove him from your friends list momentarily. Search for a ranked match at the same time and you most likely find each other.

Trophies

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1139/01.jpgSlash Mode(G)

Kill 50 enemies in a row in Survival Slice Challenge as the primary player.

Parry if you´re good at it and don't attack first! Wait until they've attacked you. For the most part they use just one hit but every few opponents use 2 or 3 hit combos so as soon as opponent attack is over quick attack him.

I used Alexander the great for this and just did the :triangle::triangle: move all the time as a counter. Also a Warrior with shield would be a bit safer.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1139/02.jpgLegendary Arsenal(S)

Unlock all weapons and armor for each of the Legendary Warriors..

For this one you have to comply with the following requirements with each Warrior:

Arcade:

- Short range weapon - Win Challenge 1 (fight the Marine)

- Mid range weapon - Win Challenge 2 (Slice Mode)

- Alternate costume - Win the mirror match (against the same warrior you're using)

- Projectile weapon - Beat Arcade mode

Survival Slice mode:

- "Fun" Weapon - Kill 25 opponent in a row

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1139/03.jpgLegendary General(S)

Activate all three General Abilities during a single game of Generals.

Each time you conquer a neutral castle you get a point to either activate one ability or to get another Brigade. Conquer 3 neutral castles and choose each ability. To conquer castles attack the region the castle is on with your brigades and win the battle that follows.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1139/04.jpgLegendary Warrior(B)

Win 10 online ranked duels.

Simply win 10 Ranked matches. Boosting this is not necessary but the online part could die quickly like it did for the first game. You can't boost this with a friend (off your psn friend list) because friends can't find each other. Let your friend use a second account that is not listed in your friend list and search for ranked matches by the same time and you should find each other. Do this 10 times to obtain this trophy.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1139/05.jpgThese Dice are Loaded!(B)

Lose three consecutive battles at even odds or better during a game of Generals.

For this trophy you have to lose a territories fight with the odd being 50% or better. First get 1 castle so that you will have more brigades. Conquer some territories around your area and do not use more Brigades than the opponent. Try have your probability of winning percentage between 50-70%. This can also be done with a second controller so you don't have to worry about the enemy, however i did it vs CPU while i tried to get neutral territories. I lost at those territories with 3 or more Brigades in it while attacking with the same number of Brigades. Also don't use any abilities if you have a castle choose extra Brigades. Lose 3 times in the same match.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1139/06.jpgSix Degrees of Separation(S)

Severed every limb from your opponent during a slice mode duel without using a final strike.

Start a local MP match and turn Slice and Zombie mode on. I did this with William Wallace press :square: (left arm), go around to the other side of the Warrior and press :triangle: (right arm and Head), press again :square: for the torso and finally :cross: for the legs.

Also use a light Armored opponent like the Zulu.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1139/07.jpgDead and Broken(B)

Break your opponent's arm and leg by grappling before final striking them in a ranked duel.

You have to grab your opponent 3 times. To grab an opponent press :square: :cross: then a quick time event will open. You have to press :square: or :cross: first while your opponent presses nothing or a different button than you. Then depending on what you pressed in the first grapple sequence press the button that corresponds to either the leg or the arm that shouldn't be broken. Grapple for a third time and press :triangle: to finish off your opponent.

If your opponent is pressing the same button he will beat your attack, so against random players this is hard because they will most likely know what you're trying to do and they'll know how to prevent it.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1139/08.jpgIf anyone Khan, Genghis Khan!(S)

Beat arcade mode with Genghis Khan using only the dead fish on Deadliest Difficulty.

This one is pretty hard. You unlock the dead Fish by Killing 25 opponents in a row in the Survival Slice challenge. Pushing an opponent out of the ring don´t count. I used the :triangle::triangle::triangle: or :cross::triangle::square: combo the entire time. This is the hardest and most time consuming trophy of the game.

There are reports that you can get the trophy by only using the fish on the killing hit. For more tips see: If anyone Khan, Ghangis Khan Help - Xbox360Achievements.org

Edited by Terminator
Replaced missing banner (again).

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1139/09.jpgDenied!(B)

Parry your opponent three times in a row without being hit in a single ranked duel.

You Parry pressing :triangle:, :cross: or :square: while blocking a grappling move. You have to guess which button the opponent used to attack when you're grappled. You have to hit the same button your opponent is pressing.

Regardless of what the description says, the parrys do not have to be in a row. You can do a parry, block, block, do another parry etc. and still get the trophy. You just can't get hit in between the parry.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1139/10.jpgMarksman(B)

Get three consecutive headshots using any long range weapons in a single ranked duel.

You need to use your Long Range weapon. To throw/shoot simply press :circle: you can also use :r1: and :triangle: to aim higher but I never hit that way. I used Hannibal with his 2nd spear for this(unlocked by beating Arcade mode with him). Throw it while he is walking to you or stay and wait for your opponent to come to you. Don't throw while he's blocking. You don't need to do this in a row, just each of your 3 wins so if you did not hit him and you're running out of projectiles then just lose that round and you can try again.

You can also abolish your spears or those of your opponent (must be the same Warrior) by pressing :r3:.

Boosting: When I boosted this with a guy, I was using a taunt because that's when your in a most vulnerable position. You also can use a warrior with more projectiles like Genghis Khan with his Crossbow.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1139/11.jpgWhen Push Comes to Shove(B)

After being pushed knock an opponent out of the ring as the primary player.

I used a second controller for this. While you're on the edge let the second controller push you by pressing :triangle::circle: at the same time. After that round is finished make the second controller run to the edge of the arena. Then once he's there simply run up to him with the first controller and push :triangle::circle: to push him off.

If you have tips or critique let me know and if you use this guide or part of it quote me!

Edited by Terminator
Guide Revisions by Terminator 23/12/2014.

why dont you go & vote in the difficulty rating thread ?¿?

cause i still need the Denied!, it´s not difficult but non of my frients have the time to help me atm and i allrdy help an randome player so i know how to do it and that its quit fast done, but he went off as soon as he got all the Trophies without giving the favor back of helping me for the same :(

Edited by Knastcore

If this guide didn't have all the spelling mistakes, I would actually read through it. If english is not your first language shame on me but if it is.. shame on you.

No it´s not my first and not even my second so..., but why not helping me out with the biggest mistakes.

On the other hand it seems that my English is good enought to let you be unsure if its my Firts language or not :D

Edited by Knastcore

• 2 weeks later...

No,

You must have at least 8 weapons for each warrior

4 you have in the beginning (1mid,1close,1projectile,1costum char weapon)

if you just have the koi you need to go throug the Survival slice mode with every warrior and kill at least 25 in a row

then you get the "fun" weapon for every char like a shovel for william wallace

you can't do the finishing move to all enemies during the deadliest difficulty with khan i have just tried it and nothing came up

so you'll have to kill them all with the fish

sry may my english isnt the best so you may understand the guide wrong but i never say use finisher the moves listed in the guide are all combos, i dont talk about grap him and use the finisher

you can knock the enemies off the cliffs when doing deadliest difficulty with the fish with khan i got the trophy killing them and knocking them off the cliff/arena's

thx you man this makes it alot easyer, but i think the last must be a hit with the fish, putting the out or can u confirm you can just use the push

sry may my english isnt the best so you may understand the guide wrong but i never say use finisher the moves listed in the guide are all combos, i dont talk about grap him and use the finisher

thx you man this makes it alot easyer, but i think the last must be a hit with the fish, putting the out or can u confirm you can just use the push

i got it by hitting them with the fish and knocking them off the edge it takes a very long time and alot of patience to get it

i did it 1st by grappling them and then using :triangle: to instant kill them but it didn`t work that way and then i re did it and i got most of them killed by falling and it worked and i got the trophy at the end

I even passed both challenges too

all i need now is the online and would love to boost this as i ain`t finding anyone at all and when i do its people that use sun tzu and run away and i fucking hate people that do that its annoying and cheap where you have to run after them

ok we can try to boost it,

I tryed it with my neighbour, and we found each other instantly But! just a accoud that not friendet with each other, so we cant have eacht other in the friend list.

Also the region could be a Matter, Itryed it with a guy called Viking... we didnt found each other.

So we can try it.

However if we found each other, we do it like this:

Fisrt Denied! attacking just with a sigle :square: butten, like 1..2..Hit,1..2..Hit so you know how fast i cound and the you can guess better when the attack will show up to counter it, after the 3rd one we switch and doing the same for me, after thats done you end the round by killing me with a head shot, and do this the 2 left 2 rounds aswell a,d we´re finished within one match

ok we can try to boost it,

I tryed it with my neighbour, and we found each other instantly But! just a accoud that not friendet with each other, so we cant have eacht other in the friend list.

Also the region could be a Matter, Itryed it with a guy called Viking... we didnt found each other.

So we can try it.

However if we found each other, we do it like this:

Fisrt Denied! attacking just with a sigle :square: butten, like 1..2..Hit,1..2..Hit so you know how fast i cound and the you can guess better when the attack will show up to counter it, after the 3rd one we switch and doing the same for me, after thats done you end the round by killing me with a head shot, and do this the 2 left 2 rounds aswell a,d we´re finished within one match

i'm canadian so i'm on the us region

and ok sounds easy if you hit me or i hit you let me go for marksmen trophy as i always get 2 out of 3 then fuck up by losing my weapon or dieing or having to kill with my sword

make sure you use someone with no shield as people with shields don't at all parry so people like Hernan, Shaka, Sun, etc etc

Jea i know about the non parry shield guy´s, and you may choose someone with projectiles that could get pick up again, so if we got bad luck you might pick them up and try again.

Im in Germany but i bought it on my US Account so im playing same region like you. So this should work.

Now we just get a time, i write this post at 3pm my time so we can see how the time difference is for getting a time to boost. wich days do you have time this week?

Jea i know about the non parry shield guy´s, and you may choose someone with projectiles that could get pick up again, so if we got bad luck you might pick them up and try again.

Im in Germany but i bought it on my US Account so im playing same region like you. So this should work.

Now we just get a time, i write this post at 3pm my time so we can see how the time difference is for getting a time to boost. wich days do you have time this week?

it said this was posted at 8:50 Am

i just posted at 2:28 PM

so whats it say on your side?

mhh i think the time here is a bit tifferen cause i wrote at 3pm but the post of me was at 12pm so we have to check that other ways,

Here is my time:

Current local time in Germany – Berlin – Berlin

so check how many hourse we both got difference so we can make a time to search fo eacht other online

its 6 hours different so your ahead 6 hours

so 6am for me and 12pm for you