Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by BreadSkin

Boosting is a bit hard, cause afaik you dont find a friendlisted player in rank match, so best way whould be search at the same time for a rank match. I played it yesterday and allways fight agains the same one, so i send him a massage for boost some trophis, so we start doing the firts for him, then one for me, again for him 2 in one match and befor we do it for me he left -_- so i still need

- Marksman

- Denied!

they can get done in one ranked match, but it need a bit luck to headshoot kill all 3 rounds, cause i did boost it for that guy i know

both do not have to be in a row (parry 3times and headshots) so if you didn´t hit his head and runnig out of projektiles just get killed and try again so you will hav 5 chances each match.

Edited by Knastcore

• 3 weeks later...

We can try, last time me and my boosting partner didn´t found each othere even without being in freind list, but he didn´t found any one online while i found challangers all the time. So this might be a region reason else.

Important is not to add each other otherwise you wont be able to play ranked vs cause you can´t play ranked vs agains someone on your friend list

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

If anyone wants to boost any of the online trophies for either Deadliest Warrior games add me.

It's hard to find anyone online playing this game so it's been tough trying to get those online ones. So if you want to platinum this game or any others send me a request!

Mephiisto-

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...