Before you play...

If you play this game no real gamer will EVER respect you anymore.

If you play this game your friends will delete you for shame of being associated with you.

If you play this game anyone who sees your profile or trophy card will laugh at you and hate you for being such a pathetic trophy hunter.

If you play this game. you WILL regret it.

• 2 weeks later...

If you play this game your friends will delete you for shame of being associated with you.

If you play this game anyone who sees your profile or trophy card will laugh at you and hate you for being such a pathetic trophy hunter.

Maybe its the Trophy Hunters der will delete you, but normal people wouldnt.

why hate on the people who play a game? i don't see the point to stirring up crap over something stupid, and then not even offering an opinion as to why the game sucks. if you don't like trophy whores, why are you here? if you are a trophy whore, then you know you may eventually play it. i can't understand why this pointless flame-bait thread has yet to be locked by the mods.

Actually real "trophy hunters" will play it, since it has trophies. There's alot of bad games out there with trophies that are alot worse then this.

what he said!

hehehe, I'm borrowing it trough, but getting a game and scoring a couple of trophies without the intention of 100% it is what trophy hunters do;)

the 100% obsession lately makes ppl think all trophy hunters are completionists, but only like 30% of us are:P

What is a real gamer and why should anyone older than twelve years care?

Who needs "friends" like this anyways?

I doubt this game is even interesting to trophy hunters ... and the twelve years old thing.

This sounds reasonable.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

LOL Who gives a shit about being respected by 'REAL Gamers'?

I suggest you get some friends in real life, becouse they can't delete you.

Pathetic thread by a pathetic poster.

I intend to play it because I like the show, no one needs an excuse to play what they want. If someone wants to delete me from their friends list for such a silly reason, go for it. :p

Well said. My missus loves this program, i've seen it once or twice. SO i'm gonna be renting this game as she wants to add to the few trophies that she has (my 3rd ps3 profile). If i like the game i will be giving it a go as well. Doesn't matter what trophies it does or doesn't have. Someone wants to delete me, then go ahead, you shouldn't be on my list.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Well you made me curious enough so can you now tell me why??

• 5 months later...

i like how you put 'gamers' and 'respect' in the same sentance lol

if your really worried about what some dude on the other end of a ps3 thinks about you then you need to change your priorities in life.

i want this game and i will be buying it.. if i get shunned by the "justice league of trophy hunters" and banned from all gaming sites then i guess i'll just go hangout with my real friends :D

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...