Who's getting this game?

I had this game near the top of my Gamefly account for months... once I found out there was no platinum I deleted from the Q.

My time and efforts can be directed toward a much better game with a platinum. I do love the tv show but come on... For some reason there's been a bunch of these half-ass retail games lately. This should have been a PSN game if anything.

Ill get this game being a fan of the show, but not until it drops below 20 bucks sometime next year. This shouldve been a PSN game at most not more than 20 bucks anyway!

I agree completely. I got this in the mail from Gamefly today and, well.... yeah... what the heck is up with 17 trophies and nothing above a silver? 2 silvers and a handfull of bronze. The game is basicly just 5 mini games that repeat over and over and just make you push a button repeatedly. I don't know what this game retails for, but I'd be really disapointed if it was marked higher than about $5. That wasn't a typo... I didn't mean $50, I ment $5, and I'm not being sarcastic. Honestly, it seems like a huge waste to manufacture the retail packaging. Like the plastic wrap, case & disc cost more to put together than the game data itself. Even if you like the show, don't pay more than $10 for this, you'll be very disapointed. I mean, they not only put out this horrible game, they didn't even bother to add a normal trophy list. I'd have to rate this game half a star out of 5. :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you play this game no real gamer will EVER respect you anymore.

If you play this game your friends will delete you for shame of being associated with you.

If you play this game anyone who sees your profile or trophy card will laugh at you and hate you for being such a pathetic trophy hunter.

If you play this game. you WILL regret it.

• 1 month later...
If you play this game no real gamer will EVER respect you anymore.

If you play this game your friends will delete you for shame of being associated with you.

If you play this game anyone who sees your profile or trophy card will laugh at you and hate you for being such a pathetic trophy hunter.

If you play this game. you WILL regret it.

Was it really necessary to post this, AND make a separate thread with the exact same thing?

I understand everyone's disappointed with the trophy list, I am too. Now that I know the gameplay is garbage as well I think I'll take it off my Gamefly Q.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...