Seven Six Five on Detective

Jesus, I've been stuck on this one checkpoint for about 90 minutes now, the one with the chopper above, just in front of the warehouse, seems like there are an unlimited amount of guys ready to jump over a box/fence and shoot me in the face. Have the rest of you guys been having much trouble with the difficulty level in this game? I'm kinda dreading finishing this if it's gonna be this frustrating throughout :/

I think there was a post by someone who had the same problem, but i might be wrong.

Anyways, the objective is to Escape the GAC! So don't fight it out with them! Seriously, all you need to do is run away from the helicopter and into the warehouse, where you should take cover and kill the few cops that will be inside. If you take too much damage whilst running away, go into your slow motion mode but keep sprinting for the warehouse (you take less damage while in slo-mo). Seriously, tho' all you need to do is run from them and get into the warehouse; you might have to go up some stairs and across a walkway before you can fight, but you're not supposed to and are actually not able to fight it out with them outside where the helicopter is.

• 1 year later...