Head Banger

Hi guys!

I have a problem with the Head Banger Trophy (Open 10 doors with a hostage head):

I found the place in chapter 2 that is described in the guide. But the problem is, when I want to reach the outdoor section, the door of the warehouse has to open first. But it only opens when I killed all the enemies in the warehouse. So when I get to the gate and then reload the checkpoint to go back into the warehouse, there is no enemy in there because I killed them all.

So does anyone know another spot for that trophy or a way to solve the problem?

Greetz Angel

I had the same problem: Warehouse was empty whenever I reached it.

But i found another spot to get the trophy: In the same chapter (It's chapter 2 I think?) you come across a small backyard with two dudes running torwards you, in the back you can spot a closed door. just grab one guy and open the door with his body. Afterwards just select reload checkpoint, rinse and repeat.

Unfortunally I can't recall when excactly you reach this backyard. But as I said: Its a small backyard with two enemys. There is even a checkpoint just when you reach it. Just play the chapter and when you reach the spot you will surely recognise it...

Hope this helps...

• 6 months later...

To verify what GoodNewsOKe is saying, the spot in chapter two (Shadowboxing) is right after you find the first piece of evidence. This is about 5+ minutes into the level, depending on how fast you played through shadow's section.

You will enter a large open area INSIDE a warehouse, find a bunch of photos on a desk and a message will appear at the top of the screen saying {{Evidence Found}}. After brief dialogue you will be ambushed by a small group of enemies, then another small group. After dealing with both, a union enforcer and 2 enemies will kick in the door. Beat them and go outside. When you go outside 2 guys will run at you. Just grab one of them and use him on the door at the oposite end of the area. This is a checkpoint so you can continue to reload this point. Fron the beginning of the level to this point, you can get 2 headbangs if you are starting fresh, not including this one. If you open a door and see evidence no.2 (a large blueprint on a small box/table) then you have gone too far and will need to replay the level as the checkpoint has been overwritten.

• 5 months later...

the place mentioned in the guide also didnt worked for me a couple of times but on my third or fourth try it did worked. i also opened the warehouse door with the scumbag's head(which usually dont open until all enemies are dead but it did opened) and i only reloaded the check point 3-4 times and the trophy popped.

Chapter 10 has the best and ONLY place you should do this. This takes place in the turret room after the explosion/sniper perch session. Once back in the turret room a second time, take all enemies out, except one (for the hostage, of course). A double door near the exit leads to a room full of extra weapons and ammo. It will shut by itself as you move away a short distance, even inside the room. Just keep bashing the hostage's head into the door, back and forth, and you'll get the trophy much faster than five minutes. Keep in mind to give your hostage a jab whenever he struggles, then toss him over the nearest ledge once the trophy pops.

• 3 months later...

I think there is a better spot for this trophy. In chapter nine, when you are going to

put Mr. Temple to the cell. After cleaning ground floor of a police station enemies gonna

open the door, when all of them will be killed there will be a checkpoint and another

door to open for you. Just use Mr. Temples head to open them and restart last checkpoint.

Works perfectly for me.

• 1 month later...
I think there is a better spot for this trophy. In chapter nine, when you are going to

put Mr. Temple to the cell. After cleaning ground floor of a police station enemies gonna

open the door, when all of them will be killed there will be a checkpoint and another

door to open for you. Just use Mr. Temples head to open them and restart last checkpoint.

Works perfectly for me.

I'm now on chapter 9 clearing up the collectables I MISSED thanks to the stupid "guide" in the roadmap so I'll hit this spot up when I get there in a bit.

thanks alot

• 4 weeks later...

Works perfectly for me.

^This!

Worked great! Thanks a lot.

To anyone doing it here, one thing to remember - when you reload this checkpoint, INSTANTLY hit up to have Shadow get the guard. If you don't, he will open the door.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Here is another easy way to get this trophy without reloading the chekpoint. Its in chapter 2 after you finish the chase and take down few guys in a place with boxes and containers. Once done you open the gate and a guy rushes to you or he will be in a corner of the opened way. Grab him and use him to open the door in front. Once done, move back and the door will close. Repeat till you get the trophy. here is the video :

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6PWHlRdgE4]Dead to Rights Retribution Headbanger Achievement - YouTube[/ame]

R

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Chapter 9 is the best place to do this. Just drag Temple to the precinct and you'll reach a checkpoint right in front of this door. It takes a while to reach this area, but when you do, bash his face on the door and reload the checkpoint. Rinse and repeat.

• 3 years later...

Can anyone help me? I have tried to get this trophy (it's the last one I need for the plat and 100%) and no matter what I do, it won't unlock. I have tried reloading checkpoints and even banging a guy's head into the same door 10 times with it opening and closing. Does it have to be 10 different doors?

Edit: well the trophy popped after I restarted chapter 9 and did the first door with Temple's head. I'm pretty certain that it has to be 10 different doors and reloading and hitting the same door again and again will not unlock the trophy.

Edited by dang1984