Rate the trophy difficulty...  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_5.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.02

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the most part, this game is not that tough. Getting thru Detective difficulty was challenging but not impossible. Although getting a gold medal on every level is very challenging, and not to mention draining.. there's nothing like spending 45 mins on one level of a game.. just to find out you were a few hundred point shy of gold. I've about got this one wrapped up.. collect a few more badges, and get gold on 4-10 is all I have left. Its mainly all about finding a balance between speed, style, and combos/takedowns.. all without dying. If anybody has an easier formula for getting gold on all levels.. I'm all ears. :think:

http://card.mmos.com/psn/profile/kn/i/Knightedrik/card.png

I Voted 1

The reason i voted a 1 was there isnt a had bit in the game even of the hardest mode. yeah like people said in the topic some of the bits are tricky like getting gold of every level bit if you take your time you can get them all without even trying.

I think it is a bit of a pain replying certain chapters in the game but it is a really for game just to go around owning people :).

I enjoyed it lot.

For me personally I gave it a 4. The platinum is not difficult at all when comparing the difficulty and time to achieve. A lot of factors come into play including glitched trophies, terrible cover system and walls/enemies/guns/checkpoints glitching or disappearing all together. At some points it can be very frustrating. Overall I did have fun playing the game. I've always been a fan of the franchise and I hope they continue to keep it alive. Playing with shadow was my favorite part next to the stellar "find":dance: in the final level.

I give it a five. I played through on Cadet first to just enjoy the game not going after collectibles or getting gold. I did died a lot on Detective but it's doable. Getting gold wasn't hard to me. I got gold on all but chapter 5 when I played through Detective. I think it helped I knew where I was going. As long as you get 6000-7000 points on Detective you should get gold on all the levels.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

5 from me. Detective mode does get frustrating at certain parts. Some boss fights can be challenging as well. I can't say this is an easy plat but it certainly doesn't compare to crushing difficulty level of Uncharted. I had to replay few chapters to get gold ratings. First time playing it, it is almost impossible to plat this in 10 hours. You will need around 15-20 hours to plat.

• 3 weeks later...