To DLC or not to DLC

Thinking of downloading DLC pack for this game, enjoyed the game, got a little frustrated with the iffy controls like using :cross: for run, disarm & sprint was a bit shit as you are running past an enemy then all of a sudden you are ducking for cover.

Is the game play of the DLC worth it & how long is it to complete the trophies?

• 2 weeks later...
This thread has been up for less than 24hrs

:confused:Actually, by the time of the second post the thread had been up for almost two weeks...

I really loved the game, so when I got the dlc I figured I would enjoy the new story chapter and be pretty indifferent to the Riot Control mode (I usually can't stand survival/challenge modes) but the opposite happened: I really disliked the new chapter but really enjoyed Riot Control...Having said that, though, I still haven't finished off the trophies for the dlc...Also, if you really had problems with the controls you might absolutely hate Riot Control: you fight multiple waves of enemies in a single environment, and things get pretty frantic at times - the Riot Control difficulty isn't anywhere near as hard as Detective in the story mode, but things will occasionally be as hectic as the craziest moments in the story mode.

If you really enjoyed the game, then the dlc is ok considering the price ($4 I think?); but if you hated the controls to the degree that you blame the game for every death you suffered, then you're probably better off avoiding the dlc.