Rate the trophy difficulty.  

1,000 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_55.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.44

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave it a four...

I don't currently HAVE the plat. but I know what's involved in the small handful of trophies I have left to get for it...

Not terribly time consuming, not overly hard, I imagine it would be a little bit on the scary side if you are new to Survival Horror games... If anything, slightly frustrating on some of the more obscure trophies... I didn't realize that the shooting gallery trophy was done all in the one place and that you just had to keep playing it...

I gave it a four...

I don't currently HAVE the plat. but I know what's involved in the small handful of trophies I have left to get for it...

Not terribly time consuming, not overly hard, I imagine it would be a little bit on the scary side if you are new to Survival Horror games... If anything, slightly frustrating on some of the more obscure trophies... I didn't realize that the shooting gallery trophy was done all in the one place and that you just had to keep playing it...

i didnt know it had levels till i did the zero gravity basketball thing. when i saw that had like 6 levels.

i was wondering wtf lol

i didnt know it had levels till i did the zero gravity basketball thing. when i saw that had like 6 levels.

i was wondering wtf lol

my point exactly... I did the first one i came accross perfect, it saaid nothing in particular on screen... so I continued with my mission... I'll do it on my way through the "impossible" walkthrough.

i give it a 4 also, all the bronze and silver ones you can easily get on your first playthrough. the one gun and max all weapons could be done on your second playthrough. since its easier with the maxed out plasma cutter.

the only one that may take time is the epic tier 3 engineer - beat it on impossible mode. but thats not really that hard.

my point exactly... I did the first one i came accross perfect, it saaid nothing in particular on screen... so I continued with my mission... I'll do it on my way through the "impossible" walkthrough.

it just takes about 4 minutes lol, just dont miss any shots and shoot all the red ones.

This is the first game I have a platinum in, and I don't have a crap ton of trophies yet (to compare this to other games), but for me personally, I would say it's around a 7, only because Impossible mode can be a pain at times, depending on whether you use "cheats" or not (DLC, codes). Plus, FPS are not my favorite type of game... I did the platinum to challenge myself more than anything.

Edited by Vyrastas

Gave a 4, other then Don't Get Cocky and a couple annoying parts on impossible diff, it's pretty easy, just gets pretty repetitive after you're 2nd playthrough, IMO at least. I ended up going back and forth between this game and another couple while running through impossible as I was starting to get abit bored with it by then.

Impossible was very hard, I gave up. All I needed was that and peng trophy (I knew where it was but I forgot to get it lol, figured I'd get it on impossible playthrough, but I gave up).

Impossible to me is harder than CoD WaW veteran or Uncharted Crushing. On both those games you regain health if you don't get injured for a few moments, in this game you don't, and I never had enough med packs or money to buy them.

Impossible was very hard, I gave up. All I needed was that and peng trophy (I knew where it was but I forgot to get it lol, figured I'd get it on impossible playthrough, but I gave up).

Impossible to me is harder than CoD WaW veteran or Uncharted Crushing. On both those games you regain health if you don't get injured for a few moments, in this game you don't, and I never had enough med packs or money to buy them.

I disagree, to me Veteran in COD 5 is way way way harder than Impossible in Dead Space, in fact it's one of the most difficult games I've played in the last few years, I'm sweating blood to finish it. Not much use in regenerating your health if you're killed almost instantly. Spetacular game, though. And Crushing in Uncharted I think it's a bit harder too, but not much.

In Impossible mode you don't need to have so many med packs, the most important thing is to know where the enemies are coming (which you know 'cause you've played the game before) and run to a place where you're not too exposed and beat them. Maxing the damage in your plasma cutter and your stasis time help a lot, too.

Go back to DS, if you beat Veteran in COD5 there's no way you can't finish it too.

This game scares the shit out of me, (yes I'm a pussy) so I rated it higher because it's hard enough for me to force myself to play it at times. I found with Don't Get Cocky, that if you focus on the middle of the screen, rather than following asteroids off into the corners, it's a lot easier.

• 2 weeks later...