XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 12-14-2010, 05:48 PM   #1
War

Default How scary is this game?

Hi, I'm thinking in playing this game but I don't like scary games a lot e_e... But I like third person shooters and this one has very good reviews, Is this game like RE5? Because I didn't find that game scary, and playing it in hard is like playing RE5 in professional or Zombies in COD? XD

Thx for your help!
War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 05:57 PM   #2
Donzie75

It has a dark eerie atmosphere but i wouldn't say it's scary, it is a survival horror game so it is meant to give you the odd fright when you least expect it though but this is what makes the game so good. Get the game, turn off the lights, turn the sound up on your tv and enjoy ! For me it's one of the best games on ps3
Old 12-14-2010, 06:09 PM   #3
blazing dragon69

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

relly gd game if you scare esay it might not be for you but i scare esay and i loved it just dont use a suround sound because that shit scary i played in with sound up and light off was scaring the crap out off me then my dog ran in to my door allmost shit myself so play it with lights on and sound normail but if you shiting it a one point and relly cant play anymore then mute the tv youll be fine
Old 12-14-2010, 06:12 PM   #4
xoAequitasox

Yeah man i actually just got my Plat this morning for this (after a year, lol ) but its not so much horror like RE5 or CoD Zombies....

Its the type of game where as Donzie said, turn out the lights crank up the vol., and just wait and see!!! LMAO....

honestly tho my 4 year old is a horror/zombie FREEK! and he did good with it!, i on the other hand (only 150lbs.) managed to jump so high outta my seat quite a few times!!! Literally LIKE moving the furnature type jump outta my seat !!!

im not shamed to admit it either, FUCKING AMAZING GAME THO!!! MUST HAVE IF YOU NEVER PLAYED IT....

[COLOR="Navy"]
I DONT ACCEPT BLANK REQUESTS AT ALL... I AM A 25 YEAR OLD "CRIPPLE" FROM A WRECK, I HAVE 3 BOYS Gabriel he's 5, Daymien he's 3 & Uriah "Riah" is 2in OCT 2011
[COLOR]

Gmail- oXAequitasVeritasXo@gmail.com
DSites86@gmail.com
(mostly "PROUD" member)

Im also on other "social sites" as well... look out for me
[/RIGHT][/RIGHT]
xoAequitasox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 08:18 PM   #5
War

RE5 and CoD zombies has more horror? So I can bear this game =P

Thx a lot for the comments n_n.
Old 12-14-2010, 09:19 PM   #6
EternalSiN

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

WTF @ RE5 and COD Zombies more horror? What are you 10 years old? Those games are no more scary than LBP. Now im not saying this game is scary, but it definitly is more intense and creepy than either of those games combined.

Anyways, War you have to play this game as it is amazing. And you'll get used to the scares after the first chapter or 2.

Click spoiler for sexy treats
EternalSiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 09:53 PM   #7
War

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalSiN View Post
WTF @ RE5 and COD Zombies more horror? What are you 10 years old? Those games are no more scary than LBP. Now im not saying this game is scary, but it definitly is more intense and creepy than either of those games combined.

Anyways, War you have to play this game as it is amazing. And you'll get used to the scares after the first chapter or 2.
I was doubting that too XD, I think that I wil give it a try before DS2 goes out =P
Old 12-15-2010, 06:16 AM   #8
BernardK94

It's not really scary to be honest, maybe a bit eerie and spooky but not scary.
BernardK94 is offline   Reply With Quote