Chapter 2 Glitch!!!

Helsings V

Yer, u havent seen it wrong, it's a glitch that works at the beginning of chapter 2, here's a guide on youtube for you:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC1CpDcu2tU]YouTube - Dead Space: Credit/Money Glitch - Chapter 2 - PS3 Version[/ame]

Like all the other glitches, this one can stop working at anytime. I've done this 2 times. The first time, it stopped at the 30th time, however, on my 2nd try it stopped at the 128th time. (I counted)

Great! ill try this on my impossible run.

Yeah, as above, i found that the chapter 3 worked not consistently enough, and the chapter 4 one was too glitchy. Chapter 11, Oh how beautiful that chapter is. 2 great glitched, as in the video i glitched the glitched, but then it stopped working and then i found the wonders of peng! Peng glitch is probaby the best, 30k a tim, and it doesn't take a long time.

im probably going out on the limb here, but ...meh ill go for it.

would anyone please go into detail as to what needs to be done here and where. I have moved back home to the boonies and there is a serious lack of a high speed connection for many generations to come. would not ask otherwise. as a reward for your kindness i will reward you with songs of your kindness for years to come, maybe even a pony.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

for me it worked 86 times and I didn't count them I just devided the money I earned by 3000 :) and @omegacrash in the beginning of chapter 2 you will come in a room where you have to use a thermite bomb and there is 3000 cash on the floor open the door closest to the savepoint and go trough the hall you will see a message poping up about your secundary fire mode after you got rid of it just go back to the room with the 3000 cash and pick it up with kenesis and go trough the same door and keep walking until the 3000 cash disapears just go back down the hallway and walk past the blood on the wall and then just go back to where your 3000 cash disapeared, you will hear a ping sound and you will see that the 3000 cash is floating in the air, from the moment you see it use kenesis on it and shoot it towards the bodies on the floor then walk to the point where the floor levels out and walk back to the blood on the wall, ... and repeat the process. I hope its helpfull and that I didn't make to many spelling mistakes :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

working LIKE a charm, currently up to 120x, figure i put out some more pointers as i had to relad my game 2x now...

initially i went thru with the 3000credits, and its a tutorial for switching the fire pattern on your gun.... that batch of credits will not dissapear however if you carry them thru the door b4 the tutorial. it will pop up and u drop the credits. shoot those down the ramp!

go back out the door and voila credits are there again! kenisis them thru the door to the bottom of the ramp where they dissapear... now to keep the cycle going dont get tooo close to them when they respawn. and i recommend not going thru the door...

not much new news but hope it helps the rest of you!!!

i was so happy to not have to play thru and find enought credits to finish my max out trophy! finish this get my EPIC TEIR 3 and my Plat!!! thanx to OP for finding this!!!:applause:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...