XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 10-11-2009, 07:07 PM   #1
republic

Default Impossible mode- Military suit (white armor)

Hey guys, I was wondering? I just used the codes to get credits and nodes (impossible mode) Which worked becuase im playing on a different save, but I need to know if The military suit is a level one or if it still counts as a level 5. The health is really small, so I was wondering in Impossible mode, are their schematics for military suits or do i just need to use nodes to bring it back up to strength. I die pretty easily, but I really am confused about what to expect from this suit when starting impossible. Thanks
republic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 06:29 AM   #2
garythemunter

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

The Military suit is only unlocked for the difficulty you clocked the game on the first time for your second playthrough of that difficulty, therefore unless you have finished impossible once already you wont have it for that difficulty.
Old 10-12-2009, 10:25 AM   #3
PeeWee

^^ what he said

Plus, the military suit is still the highest level but you still need to upgrade it with nodes like every other suit in the game.

PLATINUM
Unchartered: Drakes Fortune - Burnout Paradise - Dead Space - Resident Evil 5 - Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires - Modern Warfare 2 - KillZone 2 - Fallout 3 - R&C A Crack in Time - GoW 1, 2 & 3 - Saw - Just Cause 2 - Resistance 2 & 3- CoD: Classic - Medal of Honor - Assassins Creed 2, Revelations & 3

WORKING ON:
Far Cry 3 - Uncharted: Golden Abyss
PeeWee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 04:53 PM   #4
Tomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by garythemunter View Post
The Military suit is only unlocked for the difficulty you clocked the game on the first time for your second playthrough of that difficulty, therefore unless you have finished impossible once already you wont have it for that difficulty.
A question for you. I beat the game twice on medium difficulty and started a new game in impossible difficulty and I STILL have the white armor suit but obviously not upgraded. Should I still have this in this difficulty setting and does it still give better protection than the level 1 suit?

Cheers

Edit: Beat the game on impossible with the white suit, just got platinum so I'm all good.

Last edited by Tomas; 04-06-2010 at 10:10 PM.
Tomas is offline   Reply With Quote