Maxed Out Trophy Question

Canadian_Wilson

So, I've got two more trophies remaining (maxed out & epic tier 3 engineer). My question is regarding, yup you guessed it, Maxed out. I keep looking everywhere on YouTube for a video that'll show me how to do a credit glitch; for them it works, for me it fails.

Can someone please give me the best possible video that actually works?

With the power nodes, do I have to use them on the 'stand-alone' dots that don't upgrade my guns at all? The ones that connect from one to another.

I'm, currently, on chapter 3. This is exactly where I am:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHSXWCfuG-I&feature=related]YouTube - Dead Space Credit Glitch in HD[/ame]

There's that metal door that keeps slamming behind me; to help narrow it down.

Edited by Canadian_Wilson

Basically you only need to fill the dots that actually upgrade the weapon in some manner, like ammo, power, reload. If you have a path that branches off to just a blank node that doesn't improve the weapon, you don't have to spend a power node on it to get the weapon maxed out.

Basically you only need to fill the dots that actually upgrade the weapon in some manner, like ammo, power, reload. If you have a path that branches off to just a blank node that doesn't improve the weapon, you don't have to spend a power node on it to get the weapon maxed out.

Ok, thank you.

So do you have to own all the weapons while they are maxed out or can you max out a weapon then sell them back and just keep upgrading them over and over again

You cannot upgrade a weapon and then sell it and use the money to upgrade another gun ... You should have them all at once