Dead space 2/Dead space ignition unlocks

JediDragon05

I managed to complete ignition & I'm wondering if you have to complete it once to unlock the conduit rooms or do you have to do it four different times?.

I'm hoping it's the once as I really can't face another mind numbing session of rage shouting @ the tv.

Oh & I would of put this in the ignition thread but it's a bit quiet in there.

Son of a... I wish I would've known that. I've played throug twice now and it's been excrutiating. I just wish they would've went the digital comic with just a 'choose your adventure' route. The hacking games are terrible.

The line races are frustrating. The virus ones are pointless. I really don't think I could figure out most of the laser puzzles without guides. Argh!

So to clarify, to get ALL of the unlocks you just need a save from this game? I thought there were different unlocks for each ending?

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
I managed to complete ignition & I'm wondering if you have to complete it once to unlock the conduit rooms or do you have to do it four different times?.

I'm hoping it's the once as I really can't face another mind numbing session of rage shouting @ the tv.

Oh & I would of put this in the ignition thread but it's a bit quiet in there.

personally im screwed coz my Ignition copy is US and my DS2 disc is EU, i really cant stand this...