Best Path?

TrickyPotato

Looking at the leaderboards, I'd say route A is the quickest (Top answer on both Q's), although I've managed to do every route in less than 25 mins now without actually intending to :D

I'd say go with the route you're most comfortable with (Although I would recommend A or B, C and D have annoying trace routes IMO)

I feel that path A is the easiest as well (at least that's the one I've done the most). I was able to get 24:xx on it and I even failed one of the tracing hacks and had to redo it, so my time would've been alot higher if I would've gotten it right the first time.

The lasers are very easy once you get to level 4 on your rig as you get max reflectors, splitters, & removals. Just play through them one time and figure out the easiest paths (and if need be write them down), then go back through and they should be a cinch. I did that originally, but ended up doing them entirely differently the second time through as I had more to work with and figured out extremely easier ways as I was placing things.

I feel that path A is the easiest as well (at least that's the one I've done the most). I was able to get 24:xx on it and I even failed one of the tracing hacks and had to redo it, so my time would've been alot higher if I would've gotten it right the first time.

The lasers are very easy once you get to level 4 on your rig as you get max reflectors, splitters, & removals. Just play through them one time and figure out the easiest paths (and if need be write them down), then go back through and they should be a cinch. I did that originally, but ended up doing them entirely differently the second time through as I had more to work with and figured out extremely easier ways as I was placing things.

so does the rig at level 4 carry over to the next play ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

bah didn't fail one hack all the way through but maybe the last virus one cost me too much time where you smash buttons etc....failed by 50 seconds! That made me swear as thought I had it beat this time. Took route A. I seriously wonder why I go for trophies I don't need sometimes....but thats half the fun when you do get them ;)

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...