• 26-35 hours
    • 36-50 hours
    • 51-75 hours
    • 76-100 hours
    • 100+ hours

Unknown.JPG

Estimated Time to 100% Length: ????

• Visit the 100% Club for this game.
  • Visit the Collected Estimated Time Ratings thread.

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards the Plat or 100%.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving the Plat or 100%.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.
Edited by Viper

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Difficulty 2/10

Estimated time 3-4h

But only if you already start using the guide photos for the puzzles during your 1st playthrough. Which I did because the game is very bad. Worse than I thought. If you want to figure stuff out yourself, then it is 5-10h. 4/10.

PAY ATTENTION:

The Run that you start via the leaderboard does not count for the "do all minigame" trophies... definitely pay attention to this.

It means you have to do all 4 "REAL" playthroughs for the gold trophy via classic "Ignition" from the main menu!!!

I recommend keeping notes on the paths you have done in a playthrough (see tree branches at the end!

• 2 months later...

Finished it today with the help of my child who did all of the Trace Routes while I took over the Hardware Cracks.  Without the trace hacks I could have finish the game quite easily.  Had I done this on my own it would surely have taken me more than 100 hours and this is even a conservative estimate - I definitely would not have been able to complete these trace routes especially the last ones towards the end - tough as nails for an old geezer like me... Impossible!

But since I was very fortunate enough to have someone at home who can ace them, given that we both have worked on the game - I am estimating it to be at 3 hours.  It could be far more less if we really know what we are doing. It roughly takes 30 minutes to complete a playthroughs - having a fully upgraded R.I.G. with all perks unlocked.

Voted it 6-10 hours on the official poll.

Spoiler

Original post - 2nd of September 2023.

Just to warn completionists who may have the impression that this indie game is an easy ride.  Play this first on a dummy account up to the 4th Trace Hack (the 6th and the final one were pure hell) to know if this game really is for us.  Had I done this and tested it first, surely this game would have remained in the backlog. 

It is not even a beautiful game... not even sure if it is right to call it a Dead Space game.  It would have been best if Sumo Digital had just made it into a visual novel or even a point and click game if story telling (to bridge DS1 and DS2) was their original target. 

Given my feelings for this godforsaken game, with the thought that I would never ever get to finish it in normal time... I am giving it 100+ hours because it is quite impossible for me to get my head around it.  The worse indie game I have played in a long while.

Edited by Naps
... this old game has online trophies, play it now if fancy doing so before the servers eventually close.