An dead space experts?

joecremona13

i am looking to start dead space as a series (my friend bought the game and i think its fantastic), but i want to plat the entire game series, so i thought the best place to start would be with the online trophies so my question.

Which dead spaces have online trophies (including DLC)

From my research I found that no DLC has online trophies. The only two games with online trophies are DS3 and ignition, if so which ones are the online for ignition and are they still obtainable and same question for DS3 sorry for a perhas simple question but i thought I'd get the answer from people who know anout it.

• 4 weeks later...
i am looking to start dead space as a series (my friend bought the game and i think its fantastic), but i want to plat the entire game series, so i thought the best place to start would be with the online trophies so my question.

From my research I found that no DLC has online trophies. The only two games with online trophies are DS3 and ignition, if so which ones are the online for ignition and are they still obtainable and same question for DS3 sorry for a perhas simple question but i thought I'd get the answer from people who know anout it.

I know for sure that dead space 3 and the dead space 3 dlc have online trophies. Both the game and DLC offer online support. Not sure about Ignition though. I'm going to be playing this shortly so I'll find out.

Ignition I'm not sure about, but isn't it like cartoony and it's not that great compared to the other installments in the series. I flat out suggest grabbing a headset and putting dead space 1 in and enjoying it! Extraction is alright, it fills in some pre story to dead space 1, but it's a rail shooter. Dead space 2 is flat out awesome too and the gameplay is upgraded perfectly! start with those two, you'll have your hands full, but it's nothing but great spooky fun! I'm seriously jealous you haven't played any of these games. :(

tackle ds3 when you're ready... I won't say more. :dance:

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Ignitions leaderboards and ds3 co-op modes are only ones with online trophies.

• 6 months later...