XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > D (PS3) > Dead Space: Extraction

Old 03-02-2011, 03:20 PM   #11 (permalink)

Extraction comes free in Europe in limited edition package (funny enough it costs the same with the normal version)... so watch wot you buy!

Playing Extraction prior or after any of the two DS games alters your insights on the storyline, i do agree with all players here. However, due to an adjusted 'Move' gameplay, i am quite pleased that i play Extraction at the end. It changes the staus quo of the handling and thus, offers me another challenge (which is the reason i play games), instead of playing eg DS1, then playing Extraction and then back to DS2 is not my cup of tea

KZ3 35-10 Kill count 8 & 10 kill streaks@
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln_96Vuk1Ac&feature=g-upl

Noosing in a heli with no tail GTAIV@
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3MJg-VZ3lM&list=UU8hMhxSFGe0LdAsb5QwFhZQ&index=9&featur e=plcp
SevenAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:52 AM   #12 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Bronze   1,000 Posts   I Beat the Staff!!!!
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

I have all the PS3 Dead Space stuff.

Dead Space: Extraction
Dead Space
Dead Space Ignition
Dead Space 2

If ya want to have the best time playing getting the most story for your money then play them like this.

Dead Space
Dead Space: Extraction
Dead Space Ignition
Dead Space 2

Playing Dead Space 1 to start with gives ya more of the scare in the game not knowing the whole story or back story ya get from Extraction and then go to that game after ya beat one and if ya have Ignition from a pre order or what not ya can play it get items for dead space 2 and start that game with a bouns.

Pvt Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 12:18 AM   #13 (permalink)

I wasn't sure about getting this but it looks like it's pretty decent.
Dad Is A Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 10:55 AM   #14 (permalink)
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Road Map Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand   Member of the Month Winner
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

All the Dead Space games are worth getting except maybe Dead Space: Ignition as that's only worth getting for the 2 unlockable items, the game it self sucks badly!
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to prozendaal for the avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then read these Road Map, Trophy Guide and Guide Supplement before you start and use the Guide Template Generator. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 06:08 AM   #15 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Unless you like arcade shooters then not really I only really played it since it came free with my DS2.

Forget me drinking beer at the bar, I'll have a tall glass of milk.
Mario91658 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 01:35 PM   #16 (permalink)

Only played it for the platinum, whilst it grew on me I still felt really bored going back for the collectibles and impossible run. As I borrowed the game from a friend, I didnt want a crappy % on my trophy list lol

Will block and delete empty requests
DRY91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 12:11 PM   #17 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Silver
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

I personally think this game is pure shit, i love DS games, but this is so boring...
Weak characters, lame voice acting, graphics are "mehhh..", to be short if you got it for free, its ok, but never ever buy it, unless you REALLY love on-rail shooters..
Old 06-18-2012, 02:10 AM   #18 (permalink)

If u played Dead Space 1, and loved it like me this is definitely a must buy, its shows a lot of the characters u hear and read about in dead space 1 in videos, audio and text logs.

Plus is not that bad of a game either, it has some cool moments and some challenging boss fights. Plus easy trophies =)

Working on:Assassins Creed BF
Latest Plat: Guacamelee
MY PLATINUM TROPHY COLLECTION!!
Excstazy is offline   Reply With Quote