Twice The Firepower Trophy

ItaChuPR

It has to be an official DualShock controller and I can confirm this. I only have a PS2 to PS3 adapter and usually use my PS2 controller for 2 Player things on the PS3. This has been the only game so far that I haven't been able to do this on, so I had to ask my mate if I could borrow his for 30 seconds to get the trophy.

actually i used the PDP wired gamestop controller 24.99 and it worked .....then i put it in the drawer since i dont really need another controller ....damn 25 bucks for a trophy ....ill remember that for sure LOL

as long as the controller has the Home Button and analog sticks and the dpad it should work

• 4 months later...

The co-op in this is of the "Drop in, Drop out" variety so there is no co-op menu, all you do is turn on a 2nd joypad, wait a few secs and the trophy'll pop. This trophy isn't glitched so if it's not popping, you're either using a duff joypad or you're mixing and matching controllers i.e P1 is using the PS Move and P2 is using a DS3. PS1+2 joypads don't work with this trophy.

It's also possible you have a duff copy so try re-installing it.

the dam trophy wont pop for me. i turn the 2nd controller on mid story mission . no 2nd player no trophy nothing. i dont see any option anywhere to turn on coop mode. idfk how to do it.

Once you turn the controller on, you have to press Start on it to get the second player to join the game. You'll get the trophy shortly after.

• 2 years later...
The co-op in this is of the "Drop in, Drop out" variety so there is no co-op menu, all you do is turn on a 2nd joypad, wait a few secs and the trophy'll pop. This trophy isn't glitched so if it's not popping, you're either using a duff joypad or you're mixing and matching controllers i.e P1 is using the PS Move and P2 is using a DS3. PS1+2 joypads don't work with this trophy.

It's also possible you have a duff copy so try re-installing it.

Really late to this game but I just wanted to add some important info for anybody who still needs this trophy. You CAN get it using Player 1 DS3 and Player 2 Move. I got it just now, I searched alot but I did not find detailed info anywhere, all I kept getting was people who said two controllers were neeeded. I hope this helps anyone who still needs this.

EDIT: Just noticed that in the guide it does say 2 controllers, 2 moves or 1 of both. It was a little hard to notice it though but still my bad. Maybe, making it a little more noticeable could help.

Edited by luigino0911
Wasn't thorough with the guide

• 1 year later...