Co-Op Partners Thread (Read First Post!)

leptonic

boosting2.png 

Co-op Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

Please keep all discussions and planning in the coop boosting thread. Please do not create another thread if you're looking for a partner.

Edited by Viper
Added a link to the stickied Guide

corrosivefrost

need all coop trophies at this point

EST time zone

just let me know you're from ps3t and want to play dead space 3.

i'll be focusing on this game in the near future, i'd guess, so i'd like to get the coop trophies out of the way quickly... :)

Edited by corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

need all coop trophies at this point

EST time zone

just let me know you're from ps3t and want to play dead space 3.

i'll be focusing on this game in the near future, i'd guess, so i'd like to get the coop trophies out of the way quickly... :)

I think you have to play the full game in coop for one of the trophies (definitely doing all the side content) so I don't know how quickly it will go unless you play on easy. I'm still currently looking for a partner because mine bailed on me because he wanted instant satisfaction I guess. It'd be great if you have a headset like me. PSN: Netguy503. Just tell me your from this forum/mention the game you are messaging me for. Thanks.

I think you have to play the full game in coop for one of the trophies (definitely doing all the side content) so I don't know how quickly it will go unless you play on easy. I'm still currently looking for a partner because mine bailed on me because he wanted instant satisfaction I guess. It'd be great if you have a headset like me. PSN: Netguy503. Just tell me your from this forum/mention the game you are messaging me for. Thanks.

Let me rephrase -- quickly in my post intended to convey "focus on first" -- I want to make sure I find a coop partner to do all the coop content with before I worry about any of the other trophies which I can get playing solo. I've platinumed the first two games and don't want these silly co-op achievements to get in the way of platinuming the third.

I'm a Dead Space vet, plat the first two in a matter of days. I'm looking for a co-op partner to play the campaign start to finish getting all co-op trophies on the way.

I'm available from midnight to 2am pacific. I have a mic.

Also I have blueprints of DLC guns to share I'm looking for the stock EG-900 SMG blueprint.

jasynergy

Looking for a partner to run through the whole game with ive played and finished the previous dead space titles and have a mic. In the PST zone but im on all day and night....

send me a request and letting me know its to play Dead Space

Hey, I just sent you a request but it wouldn't go through as you have reached the max number of friends. :(

I'm still looking for a co op partner. I'm in PST and have a headset and I'm on all the time (on now actually). PSN ID: Netguy503. Thanks in advance.