XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > D (PS3) > Dead Space 3

Old 01-03-2013, 10:56 PM   #31 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Silver   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_Lionheart View Post
Never knew this gun even existed, just watched a Video of it on Youtube I love the Bang Bang

Well looks like its gonna be a tough list but hell I wanna try for it this time didn't really enjoy DS 2 so that's why I didn't go for Hardcore hopefully this time will be different
I really liked DS2, although I would like DS3 to focus more on horror like DS1.

IngoBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 02:36 AM   #32 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Bronzer Than Nothing   2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Looks like it will be a hard plat no doubt. Still got to get DS2 jeez.

PSNP|Playfire|Anime Planet
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
LukeyCow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:00 AM   #33 (permalink)

This list looks very most intriguing. Shame that I've decided not to play this one when it comes out. But who knows, if it's really that good / true to the horror formula, I might find some time.
Old 01-09-2013, 03:16 AM   #34 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Silver   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   1,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

The co-op ones are the put off for me. If I can split-screen it with a second controller on the lowest difficulty, I will. If I can't, the odds of me getting this plat go way down. Especially if the connectivity is anywhere near as bad as it was for DS 2's horrendous multiplayer mode. Either way, probably not a day one buy for me.

Blank friend requests will be ignored and deleted!
ReverendSID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:54 AM   #35 (permalink)

Location: In a house, on a road, in a town, near a city, in Pennsylvania, in the US, on the Earth!

Sweet Jeevus! The list looks wonderful! Hopefully the co-ops can be done with a second controller, for online play doesn't interest me with co-op. But I am seriously looking forward to "Pure Survival". I crushed hardcore on DS2, it wasn't hard at all, but this sounds enticing! Should be awesome, can't WAIT!
“What if life was like a vapor, rising up from the heated viscosity of our existence? One minute it is thick and robust, full of depth, but instantly it changed and separated to near nothingness. What would it be like at the apex of separation? That point when all the steam has left your existence….”
EmptyFibers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 06:38 PM   #36 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Road Map Submitter   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Psh, Hardcore, Pure Survival, Classic... bring 'em on. If I can do NYMHC in Max Payne, I can do anything this game can throw at me.

Guides by Me: Trine 2 | Max Payne 3: Local Justice Pack | Max Payne 3: Hostage Negotiation Pack | The Walking Dead: 400 Days | Tom Clancy's EndWar
simula67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 07:38 PM   #37 (permalink)

I hate bursting anyone's bubble but, there will NOT be split screen co-op. The developers have been saying this from the beginning. There are elements in co-op that wouldn't do the game justice in split screen. In some places one character will see one thing while the other will see something else. If you could see it on the same screen it would take away from the experience.

I do understand how peeps don't like online for various reasons(this includes me, I don't like competitive), but I like what they are trying to do.

"Make Us Whole"
Kariokebeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:48 PM   #38 (permalink)

Looks like a challenging list, a lot of trohies for different collectibles and difficulty levels, though I bet the only one that really matters is the hardcore mode, if u can do that the others difficulties shouldn't be a problem. I kinda feel that the co op doesn't really fit in the series and they added trophies for it to force ya play it too . Things could be a lot worse too, at least they didn't bring back those terrible online modes from ds2. I have the platinum in ds2, ds1 and extraction and I am willing to get it on this one too. Hard to the core!
Shad0w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 03:49 PM   #39 (permalink)

I wonder what is the Survivalist trophy about...
"Complete the game in Pure Survival Mode"

A kind of DOOM³ Nightmare perhaps?
Health stuck at 25% and no health pack (also no saves?)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next stop : GTA V = No life anymore, all is lost. Thanks R*
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DEDEURM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 04:00 PM   #40 (permalink)

One can only speculate Dederum. Personally I'm happy that hard core is there again and also hoping that the game will be harder overall as well.

Speaking of the new survival mode, I suspect that it will be tougher than hard core but that remains to be seen. Only being able to use the PC and not be allowed to upgrade anything would be nice for instance.
Mellenthin is offline   Reply With Quote