Dead space 3 achievement/trophy list

M_R_X5432

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome list, can't wait :D

Makes me want to go and finish hardcore on DS2 as I've had no motivation these last few months. Seems like there is a lot of collectibles too.

Exactly, and I must start that hardcore... well, I'm no vacation, so I shall start it soon

I like that list, it seems rather challenging, but nothing soo impossible. I'm very looking forward to this game, but I must first play the first one (yea, I'll have it in february only..)

Oh man, stupid amount of coop trophies. Hopefully they are offline, online co-op never really works for me with the stupid ea servers...

Plus the trophy tiles are unoriginal, green colour really? Sigh. Hopefully the game is still good, i feel as though it may not be up to par with the other two. Pure survival sounds interesting, probably no saves allowed lol. Imagine that!

I don't mind the different difficulty trophies, but it's the collectibles that have me worried. Finding every audio log and conducter is going to be impossible without a guide if it's anything like the first two games. I don't think co-op will present any sort of problem as they look pretty easy to complete through the campaign.

Well, looks pretty tough...

Maybe this HxC mode will allow 3 saves as usual and only the plasma cutter as weapon...

A mix between DS1 & DS2 in fact...

I'm not very enthusiast about the co-op btw...

It must have a chapter select and any features to make that easy to use.

On the site, it says:

Play together with a friend or go it alone as Isaac Clarke using the seamless new drop in, drop out functionality. Your partner can join and leave at any checkpoint in the game, so you'll never have to backtrack or play catch-up.

Wait and see...

Edited by DEDEURM