Importing to the UK

Afr0Blu3

Dead Rising 1 and 2 are getting physical releases in North America only, priced at $19.99 each. There's no physical release in the UK (boo). Thankfully, the PS4 is region free (yay)!

Where can I import these games from? I tried Amazon US but on the first attempt it said it couldn't ship those items to my address, on the second attempt I found they weren't even listed for pre-order anymore!

why not just wait for it to appear on the market place we get a 16% discount when it actually lets me pre order it

Honestly, probably the best deal. I'm from NA.

Originally, I only really wanted Dead Rising 1, but when I saw the PS store was selling all 3 for $50, I figure that's probably the version I'll buy. I really enjoy Dead Rising. While I'm not looking forward to Platinuming 2 or DR2:OTR, I will enjoy the challenge of Dead Rising 1 again (the platinum is going to be really difficult - finished the 360 version).

It's going to be weird. Dead Rising collection and Bioshock Collection both releasing around the same time on PS4 (maybe on the same day, even?). I really look forward to replaying them both, but I'm not sure I'll pick up both on Day 1. So, now I have to decide between Bioshock and Dead Rising (pretty sure Dead Rising will win, I'm a rabid fan).

Edited by ifistbrowni

Just to clarify:

- I live in Britain, the UK, England, whatever you choose to call it.

- I'm aware the physical disc versions are being released individually with no physical release at all for Off the Record.

- I want a physical copy of Dead Rising 1, I have no interest in a digital copy.

- There isn't a physical release in England.

- I want to import the American physical release of the game.

- Both Amazon US and GameStop have pre-orders open but both refuse to ship it to England.

TLDR I want to find a website that is taking pre-orders for the PHYSICAL release of Dead Rising 1 on PlayStation 4 and will SHIP TO ENGLAND/UK/BRITAIN.

If you're here to answer that question, great. If you're here to tell me to just get the digital version or talk about anything other than places I can get a physical copy from, your post will be utterly useless to me.

Honestly, probably the best deal. I'm from NA.

Originally, I only really wanted Dead Rising 1, but when I saw the PS store was selling all 3 for $50, I figure that's probably the version I'll buy. I really enjoy Dead Rising. While I'm not looking forward to Platinuming 2 or DR2:OTR, I will enjoy the challenge of Dead Rising 1 again (the platinum is going to be really difficult - finished the 360 version).

It's going to be weird. Dead Rising collection and Bioshock Collection both releasing around the same time on PS4 (maybe on the same day, even?). I really look forward to replaying them both, but I'm not sure I'll pick up both on Day 1. So, now I have to decide between Bioshock and Dead Rising (pretty sure Dead Rising will win, I'm a rabid fan).

yeah im not normally a fan of digital but at the price of 39 pounds i cant complain just waiting for it to appear on the uk market place now seems there is abit of a delay on that part

Play Asia played ball, thanks guys

It looks like you've ordered it now but for future reference, I normally use VGP.ca for North American stuff. Payment and delivery have always been smooth.

Dead Rising 2 isn't currently listed unfortunately but Dead Rising is: https://www.videogamesplus.ca/dead-rising-ps4-p-24136.html

• 4 weeks later...

I ordered it from here for £18.99 with free shipping (UK) as that was the lowest price I could find for the physical version of DR1 online.

Dead Rising PS4 Game - 365games.co.uk

They also have DR2 for the same price.

I have never ordered from this website before but reviews I read online were good and they're based in the UK and claim to have it in stock so I'm hoping delivery won't take too long.

Anyone here ordered from them before? I guess I should've asked that before ordering!!

I ordered it from here for £18.99 with free shipping (UK) as that was the lowest price I could find for the physical version of DR1 online.

Dead Rising PS4 Game - 365games.co.uk

They also have DR2 for the same price.

I have never ordered from this website before but reviews I read online were good and they're based in the UK and claim to have it in stock so I'm hoping delivery won't take too long.

Anyone here ordered from them before? I guess I should've asked that before ordering!!

Just incase anyone was wondering, I received this today! Very impressed with the speedy delivery and low price, can highly recommend the site.