100,000 zombie kills

BIKE IS FASTEST WAY TO GET 100K BUT I HAVE PUT DOWN THE SUV TIME ESTIMATES ASWELL BIKE DOES BREAK ALOT QUICKER THOUGH SO IT DOES EVEN IT OUT A LITTLE

SUV METHOD

1,000 killsobtain a driving magazine

average around 5 mins in SILVER STRIP

maths - 60 mins divide by 5 = 12,000 kills a hour X 8 = 96,000 kills

give or take it takes a minute to get a new SUV it will take a average of 8 hours 40 minutes

1,000 kills

average around 8-9 mins in THE TUNNELS

it doesnt take a genius to know this methods sucks even though i did it for 1 hour :p

BIKE WITH CHAINSAW

estimate time per 1,000 kills 4 MINUTES

maths - 60 mins divide by 4 = 15,000 x 7 = 105,000

estimate time for 100k kills 6 hours 30 mins

Edited by richard1239
update

Plus since we're no longer under a timeline to get the 100k, we can actually use the SUV without fear of not racking up the kills fast enough. I do prefer the bike, but if I happen to go down the strip and I hear Randy or Chuck's music, I really do like the somewhat protection of the SUV. Plus you can take out about half or more of chucks health whilst staying safely in the SUV. Probably more with the magazine. The Randy factor is just a precaution. He's never actually come out at me when I drive by, Slicycle or SUV, but better safe than sorry. He's so fast for a portly fellow.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks to the challenge that spawns loads of zombies by the Yucatan, I should get this done quicker than the 72k on DR2. Only another 60k to go.

I'm averaging at about 550 every two minutes on the slicycle but only about 450 with the SUV.

The SUV needs chainsaws, man.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks to the challenge that spawns loads of zombies by the Yucatan, I should get this done quicker than the 72k on DR2. Only another 60k to go.

I'm averaging at about 550 every two minutes on the slicycle but only about 450 with the SUV.

The SUV needs chainsaws, man.

Its a shame you can't put chainsaws or something on the SUV. The annoying thing about the bike is if you hit a bin you fall off :mad:

Its a shame you can't put chainsaws or something on the SUV. The annoying thing about the bike is if you hit a bin you fall off :mad:

I didn't have much trouble running into things on the bike. The paths in the challenge area are pretty clear of obstacles and if you take your time you shouldn't hit anything (apart from zombies). The only problem is trying to turn outside the yucatan or by the underground entrance, where loads of zombies spawn, as these areas are classed as outside of the challenge zone.

Another problem with the SUV is that because of its width and low speed, it pushes a lot of zombies out of the way instead of killing them. And it takes a year to turn the damn thing around.

What a stupid, boring trophy. Kind of puts me off this game. When people did finally did it and got plat did it leave a sour taste in the mouth?

If it was a bad game then the trophy would have been a lot more difficult to obtain. I enjoyed it, so the trophy didn't seem like that much of a chore.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...