XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 10-15-2011, 02:19 AM   #1
HiryuMK

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission   Jack of All Trades   1,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Default Purewal Memorial Cup problem?

I was checking the Achievement Guide over the 360 forum and they said that some reported that eating in Sandbox mode will affect this trophy.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=335770

Any confirmation?

Last edited by HiryuMK; 10-15-2011 at 03:04 AM.
HiryuMK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 09:12 AM   #2
MegaHentai

Awards Showcase Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Community Gaming Event Bronze   2,500 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

While we're on the subject: does anyone know if brownies or pizza count as dairy in this game?
MegaHentai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 09:15 AM   #3
R353ARCH D35TROY

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

I think brownies ruined my run. Also maybe cake.

Pizza looks like it has pepperoni or meat, and even if it doesn't, the cheese surely contains milk.

| Gamercards: 1 2 3 |
| Now Playing: Demon's Souls |

R353ARCH D35TROY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 09:30 AM   #4
DarkAmon

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5

i would say OJ and fruit ONLY. this will probably be one of my last ones along with the 8-1 car and Alpha/Omega
DarkAmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 11:09 AM   #5
HiryuMK

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission   Jack of All Trades   1,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5

I guess I will simply try it myself after I am done with the ''Alpha vs. Omega'' trophy. So far, keeping Denyce was easy and having a group of 8 survivors with a mix of shotgun, sniper and assault rifle is fun.

As long as I keep them out of reach from the psychopathes.

I heard that I must keep her out of the helicopter battle, which I don't know why.
Old 10-15-2011, 11:12 AM   #6
DarkAmon

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiryuMK View Post
I guess I will simply try it myself after I am done with the ''Alpha vs. Omega'' trophy. So far, keeping Denyce was easy and having a group of 8 survivors with a mix of shotgun, sniper and assault rifle is fun.

As long as I keep them out of reach from the psychopathes.

I heard that I must keep her out of the helicopter battle, which I don't know why.
because as soon as the battle with the copter is over you are transported to the safe house WITH her. Meaning she is forced into teh safe house IF she is in the battle.
DarkAmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 04:20 AM   #7
HiryuMK

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAmon View Post
because as soon as the battle with the copter is over you are transported to the safe house WITH her. Meaning she is forced into teh safe house IF she is in the battle.
I see, I forgot that immediately after, we have the cut-scene where we handcuff TK inside the Safe House.

Also regarding the problem, I went back to the 360 forum and they confirmed what you do in Sandbox will not affect your Story mode file.

So for the trophy, only use Orange Juice to recover until the military arrive, in Snadbox, you can eat anything you want.
Old 10-16-2011, 07:51 AM   #8
R353ARCH D35TROY

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts

I ate a couple snacks this time, and used the meat to tame Snowflake.

I really hope I didn't mess anything up^^

On a side note, I'm trying to do Alpha vs Omega and Purwal at the same time--it's actually surprisingly easy so far. I'm at 4-1 case file. Level 30 Frank when I started this playthrough. Denyce's weapon has been an electric prod. I grabbed both the prod and a leadership magazine before going to pick her up. She actually has a lot more health than the other survivors (you can tell because when leaving survivors behind on a map, she's always the last to die from heath drain).

| Gamercards: 1 2 3 |
| Now Playing: Demon's Souls |

R353ARCH D35TROY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 10:16 AM   #9
MegaHentai

Awards Showcase Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Community Gaming Event Bronze   2,500 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Maximum Clubs Top 5

Well, the trophy popped for me yesterday, so this is what I can confirm: brownies, pizza, and anything else that isn't explicitly dairy, meat, or alcohol are perfectly fine. The rule seems to be that only milk and coffee creamer qualify as dairy, and tacos are not meat. I am not sure if spoiled burgers and hot dogs qualify as meat or not, since I only ate one and ended up restarting from a checkpoint afterwards, but I'm assuming they do. And using meat to tame Snowflake or heal a survivor are both fine, since you aren't the one eating it.
Old 10-16-2011, 01:41 PM   #10
MegaHentai

Oh, and as an addendum to the above: I never ate any of the ice cream, but I'm assuming it counts as dairy, too.