Purewal Memorial Cup problem?

I guess I will simply try it myself after I am done with the ''Alpha vs. Omega'' trophy. So far, keeping Denyce was easy and having a group of 8 survivors with a mix of shotgun, sniper and assault rifle is fun.

As long as I keep them out of reach from the psychopathes.

I heard that I must keep her out of the helicopter battle, which I don't know why.

I guess I will simply try it myself after I am done with the ''Alpha vs. Omega'' trophy. So far, keeping Denyce was easy and having a group of 8 survivors with a mix of shotgun, sniper and assault rifle is fun.

As long as I keep them out of reach from the psychopathes.

I heard that I must keep her out of the helicopter battle, which I don't know why.

because as soon as the battle with the copter is over you are transported to the safe house WITH her. Meaning she is forced into teh safe house IF she is in the battle.

because as soon as the battle with the copter is over you are transported to the safe house WITH her. Meaning she is forced into teh safe house IF she is in the battle.

I see, I forgot that immediately after, we have the cut-scene where we handcuff TK inside the Safe House.

Also regarding the problem, I went back to the 360 forum and they confirmed what you do in Sandbox will not affect your Story mode file.

So for the trophy, only use Orange Juice to recover until the military arrive, in Snadbox, you can eat anything you want.

I ate a couple snacks this time, and used the meat to tame Snowflake.

I really hope I didn't mess anything up^^

On a side note, I'm trying to do Alpha vs Omega and Purwal at the same time--it's actually surprisingly easy so far. I'm at 4-1 case file. Level 30 Frank when I started this playthrough. Denyce's weapon has been an electric prod. I grabbed both the prod and a leadership magazine before going to pick her up. She actually has a lot more health than the other survivors (you can tell because when leaving survivors behind on a map, she's always the last to die from heath drain).

Well, the trophy popped for me yesterday, so this is what I can confirm: brownies, pizza, and anything else that isn't explicitly dairy, meat, or alcohol are perfectly fine. The rule seems to be that only milk and coffee creamer qualify as dairy, and tacos are not meat. I am not sure if spoiled burgers and hot dogs qualify as meat or not, since I only ate one and ended up restarting from a checkpoint afterwards, but I'm assuming they do. And using meat to tame Snowflake or heal a survivor are both fine, since you aren't the one eating it.

I consumed only orange juice, french fries, onion rings, "snack," fish and lobster and did not receive the Purewal trophy. My best guess is that lobster qualifies as meat, but I'm avoiding any seafood in the next playthrough.

Update: on the next playthrough and by using a save point right before the military arrives, consuming lobster, fish, or sushi each prevented me from getting the Purewal trophy, then I got it by just not eating anything after the save. This food is generally easy to avoid, just be sure to take enough "safe" food/drink with you into the fight with the two psychopaths in Atlantica near the end of the story.

Edited by Klaviersonate
Update

I consumed only orange juice, french fries, onion rings, "snack," fish and lobster and did not receive the Purewal trophy. My best guess is that lobster qualifies as meat, but I'm avoiding any seafood in the next playthrough.

I was wondering about seafood being classed as meat. I have steered clear of it so hopefully my run will be ok. but have been eating and drinking prettry much everything in the sandbox.

How about pain killers and repulsed? Are they safe

yes on mixed drinks, this was confirmed on the sister site as well.

i got it easily but i did not use anything BUT OJ and mixed drinks usually painkillers for bosses. i even went as far as to have the survivors that needed healing would only get OJ as well.

once i started story i did NOT go back to sandbox until i was finished with story just in case.

Update: on the next playthrough and by using a save point right before the military arrives, consuming lobster, fish, or sushi each prevented me from getting the Purewal trophy, then I got it by just not eating anything after the save. This food is generally easy to avoid, just be sure to take enough "safe" food/drink with you into the fight with the two psychopaths in Atlantica near the end of the story.

IF you are fighting the "magicians" bring the leadership mag and 3 survivors with guns. i had denyce and the 2 from family Feud and they SHREDDED the 2, i only got in 1 hit. even against Boykin Denyce tore him up with the 6-shooter

yes on mixed drinks, this was confirmed on the sister site as well.

i got it easily but i did not use anything BUT OJ and mixed drinks usually painkillers for bosses. i even went as far as to have the survivors that needed healing would only get OJ as well.

once i started story i did NOT go back to sandbox until i was finished with story just in case.

Painkillers are OK? But don't you make them from mixing Beer's or Vodka's? Then wouldn't they count as Alcohol? Same for Quicksteps since they come from Coffee Creamer's or Wine's? I'm just checking because I'm about to attempt this one and I'd like to do it in one try.

I just wanted to ask something. How did you know it prevented you from getting the trophy? Do you have multiple user's on your ps3? Or did you just save shortly before you would have gotten it and ate a bunch of different varieties of food to test whether or not the trophy would pop? It's just that I'm about to try this, and while doing it, I'm also hoping to try and make a list for people of which food are a-ok aside from OJ and fruit, if anything else is at all.

I just wanted to ask something. How did you know it prevented you from getting the trophy? Do you have multiple user's on your ps3? Or did you just save shortly before you would have gotten it and ate a bunch of different varieties of food to test whether or not the trophy would pop? It's just that I'm about to try this, and while doing it, I'm also hoping to try and make a list for people of which food are a-ok aside from OJ and fruit, if anything else is at all.

It was the second scenario you mentioned, with my one user account. I played through consuming only orange juice, large soda and snack and saved 15 minutes before the military arrived. After the save I ate lobster, had the military arrive, stood around a few minutes and didn't get the trophy. Went back to the save and repeated with fish then again with sushi. Finally I just proceeded from the save eating nothing and the trophy popped immediately after the military cutscene.

I think its a good way to test out different foods/drinks but once the trophy pops you would need to go through it all over again using a different user (who doesnt have the trophy) to test other foods.

It was the second scenario you mentioned, with my one user account. I played through consuming only orange juice, large soda and snack and saved 15 minutes before the military arrived. After the save I ate lobster, had the military arrive, stood around a few minutes and didn't get the trophy. Went back to the save and repeated with fish then again with sushi. Finally I just proceeded from the save eating nothing and the trophy popped immediately after the military cutscene.

I think its a good way to test out different foods/drinks but once the trophy pops you would need to go through it all over again using a different user (who doesnt have the trophy) to test other foods.

Yeah that's the one downside to predominantly testing this method. It's a lot of trouble to make multiple accounts just to test this. In my next posy I'm just going to start listing things. If anyone can confirm or deny them, then please quotes me or add your own post below.

X = No

Y = Yes

? - Currently Undetermined

Milk - X

Coffee Creamer - X

Steak - X

Hamburger - ?

Pizza -?

Brownie - ?

Fries - Y

Large Soda - Y

Onion Rings - Y