(PS3) Co-op Partner Thread (Read First Post!)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting2.png

Co-op Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

Please keep all discussions and planning in the coop boosting thread. Please do not create another thread if you're looking for a partner.

Since it doesn't seem like anyone has started this yet, I'll go ahead and make a thread. Like the original Dead Rising 2, you need a Co-op partner from some trophies. Luckily, however, you don't need to play through the entire story with a partner this time around.

Here are the Co-op trophies:

Making Memories (Bronze)

Take a picture of your co-op partner during co-op play.

Help From My Friends (Bronze)

Get at least a bronze medal on 10 different co-op challenges.

More Help From My Friends (Bronze)

Get at least a bronze medal on all co-op challenges.

Even More Help From My Friends (Silver)

Get a gold medal on all co-op challenges.

Best of Friends (Bronze)

Defeat 5 psychopaths in co-op.

Overall, these are fairly easy and straightforward. The only trophies that might give you some trouble are the co-op challenges but they shouldn't be too bad.

Edited by Terminator
Added a link to the stickied Guide.

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nun love the pic there Donnie darkos Frank very nice.

looking to test the duping trick I do not have enough spaces to actually use it but i want to at least test it out.

i would test this with my friend but his copy has not come in yet.

EDIT

i just found out someone tested it on the 360 and it does not work (there at least)

Edited by DarkAmon

Looking for a story co-op partner to join my game and run through the story, getting trophies and what not. Some one of reasonable skill and experience, n00bs need not apply! My PSN iD is: mway270301 so add me if your up for it! I am in the UK and go to school, so for week days I am only available between around 3pm-11pm UK time. Weekends, I'll play long bursts, even pull all nighters! :D

Also, if anyone has had the luck of keeping Denyce all the way till the military arrival (For the dreaded alpha vs omega trophy) I would appreciate if you could bring me along to get the trophy too! it would be much appreciated! Thank you!

Edited by Mway270301
additional info to write

Need a partner for all co-op challenges. The challenges are best done if your at level 50 and have the necessary combo cards and sometimes even the magazines to make things easier. I already got gold on all the single-player ones so I know the best way to completing them. Send FR if interested ASAP. PSN ID: Sesshomaru-X2

Edit: No longer need a partner

Edited by Sesshomaru

Hello. I am also in need of a co-op partner. I recently finished getting gold on all single player challenges and am now looking to go for gold on co-op. My psn is the same as my name here - Jasano5674. I would also like to go for the 5 psychos trophy but I only got a small amount into the story before I switched to Sandbox mode. If anyone happens to have a save with 5 psychos active though, please contact me so I can add you and we can get that trophy.

Edit:

I have now gotten gold on all co-op challenges and have taken a photo of my partner. The last trophy I need then is the 5 psychos in story mode. I am probably going to restart the story soon just to start learning the timeline better but please message me if you wish to help me out with this trophy. And if you happen to have a save active with either 5 psychos or the Redneck snipers, then please message me so that I may join and help you beat them to help achieve the trophy for you and me.

Edited by Jasano5674