Rate the trophy difficulty...  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_65.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.36

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the game isn't that tough but it toke so long to find the right way :D

i give it " 6 " :cool:

Voting Guidelines

Do not vote unless you have played the game.

Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.

Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.

A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;

Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.

Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

Vote with honesty and integrity.

Voting on the same day that game was released today is a substantial amount of time in the game?

Voting Guidelines

Do not vote unless you have played the game.

Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.

Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.

A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;

Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.

Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

Vote with honesty and integrity.

Voting on the same day that game was released today is a substantial amount of time in the game?

How do you know how much time somebody has put into a game if they don't necessarily have their trophy card listed? Maybe they put in a lot of time already, or maybe they got the game days to weeks early and have been working away at it? Not saying he did, but making assumptions isn't always the best thing to do ;)

Edited by proskatercam

Because there was no way that person has tried every challenge, both single player and co-op, so their opinion of 6 is not valid.

Call it instinct.

Why are you jumping to conclusions? You don't know if he's done all challenges or not.

He could've had the games for days without you knowing.

We can end the conclusions by looking at hes trophies and see that he has not even played the game

Danger_Scope's Profile - PSNProfiles.com

Hes mixing it up with DR2

Thank you, Figma. I didn't know what was his PSN or seen any Trophy cards on him.

While I got most trophies, I still need to see how hard getting Gold on all single & co-op challenges are.

Denyce vs. Boykin, I haven't tried it yet but I think its just a manner of management like telling her to wait outside of the Safehouse when you need to enter it. The only problem I can think of is bringing her with me when Fortune City is filled with Gas Zombie, don't know how effective the Leader magazine is this time.

The 100, 000 kills trophy is just time consuming this time since you can do it in Sandbox mode with no time limit to be worried about.

I would had said this overall easier but I still need to see for the Challenges and Alpha vs. Omega trophies.

You don't know if he has updated his trophy card or not and even if he has, he could've played the game on another account for all you know.

You can't base your facts soley from a trophy card.

Say he has demons souls on his trophy card but haven't got the trophy for beating the game, you would jump to the conclusion that he has never beaten the game before just because he doesn't have the trophy to prove it?

Your points are invalid and doesn't really hold true to anything you've said, and that goes to everyone else that said he hadn't beaten the game/challenges yet.

Edited by TrophyQuest

You don't know if he has updated his trophy card or not and even if he has, he could've played the game on another account for all you know.

You can't base your facts soley from a trophy card.

Say he has demons souls on his trophy card but haven't got the trophy for beating the game, you would jump to the conclusion that he has never beaten the game before just because he doesn't have the trophy to prove it?

Your points are invalid and doesn't really hold true to anything you've said, and that goes to everyone else that said he hadn't beaten the game/challenges yet.

He has played and sync´d yesterday (look at link) and you can obviously see that hes speaking of wrong game and rest of your points are just pointless.

Your points are even more invalid because you have no evidence at all to prove them.

He has played and sync´d yesterday (look at link) and you can obviously see that hes speaking of wrong game and rest of your points are just pointless.

Your points are even more invalid because you have no evidence at all to prove them.

That doesn't even make sense. You're the one who is trying to prove out from his trophycard that just because he doesn't have the trophies means he didn't do it.

You wouldn't know if he had done it on another account or on a friends account or maybe even on a dummy account to test out the game to see if it was possible for him to get all trophies or not.

You're the one who is jumping to conclusions, not me. Don't bash on other people unless you have waterproof evidence that he didn't do it yet.

Your assumptions isn't enough, you're only avoiding my valid point because you don't want to admit that you are wrong.

That doesn't even make sense. You're the one who is trying to prove out from his trophycard that just because he doesn't have the trophies means he didn't do it.

You wouldn't know if he had done it on another account or on a friends account or maybe even on a dummy account to test out the game to see if it was possible for him to get all trophies or not.

You're the one who is jumping to conclusions, not me. Don't bash on other people unless you have waterproof evidence that he didn't do it yet.

Your assumptions isn't enough, you're only avoiding my valid point because you don't want to admit that you are wrong.

Are you sane? you are the one pashing and no evidence, try again. Do i need to repete myself, even tho if trophycard is not the most reliable proof its so far best and its still obvious he mixed the games and you are the one with no proof at all of anything. :facepalm: Im not avoiding anything but you are and you dont even see it

Are you sane? you are the one pashing and no evidence, try again. Do i need to repete myself, even tho if trophycard is not the most reliable proof its so far best and its still obvious he mixed the games and you are the one with no proof at all of anything. :facepalm: Im not avoiding anything but you are and you dont even see it

What do I need proof for? I already told you that I'm not the one who is jumping to conclusions.

One of the first messages was nothing but "oh he didn't play the game yet or he didn't complete this or that boohoo"

I have platinumed Bioshock before but not on my new account, so if I went ahead and voted in the difficulty trophy thread for Bioshock, say a 5/10 and people then see me not having Bioshock on my trophy list they would start bashing me and saying "oh he can't vote yet because he didn't even play the game or platinum it yet"

Again my point stands. Just because this or that isn't on your trophy list didn't mean you didn't do it.

You people are acting like it's personal all of a sudden when it's not. A vote is a vote and either you take the mans word for it or you don't.

http://moviesmedia.ign.com/movies/image/article/113/1135565/the-wolverine-20101118020212598.jpg

Wolverine: "Vote early one more time, bub."

Since you don't need platinum to vote, I'm just going to go ahead and rate this a 1.

Or a 10.

Or something between...

Hey for the record I have beaten this game. I believe I have had enough time with this game. not my fault the card did not update yet.

Congrats on your finish. You might be the only voter with platinum. Sorry I looked at your profile and the last unlock was on the 14th, so I guess you just haven't synced yet.

I have not had much time with the challenges yet. It feels like this is going to be a 5 or a 6, but I can't say yet. I really wish I could. ^^

Congrats on your finish. You might be the only voter with platinum. Sorry I looked at your profile and the last unlock was on the 14th, so I guess you just haven't synced yet.

I have not had much time with the challenges yet. It feels like this is going to be a 5 or a 6, but I can't say yet. I really wish I could. ^^

Well I would not have even voted if I did not play for quite some time. Also it would seem yourgamercard id having a issue with syncing. I have been syncing. Just sucks it does not show yet. Then again the dead rising 2 off the record stuff does not even pull up yet.