XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

View Poll Results: Rate the trophy difficulty...
1 - Very Easy 1 1.16%
2 4 4.65%
3 4 4.65%
4 9 10.47%
5 20 23.26%
6 11 12.79%
7 5 5.81%
8 17 19.77%
9 11 12.79%
10 - Very Hard 4 4.65%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2011, 07:53 PM   #11
TrophyQuest
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 726
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figma View Post
He has played and sync´d yesterday (look at link) and you can obviously see that hes speaking of wrong game and rest of your points are just pointless.
Your points are even more invalid because you have no evidence at all to prove them.
That doesn't even make sense. You're the one who is trying to prove out from his trophycard that just because he doesn't have the trophies means he didn't do it.

You wouldn't know if he had done it on another account or on a friends account or maybe even on a dummy account to test out the game to see if it was possible for him to get all trophies or not.

You're the one who is jumping to conclusions, not me. Don't bash on other people unless you have waterproof evidence that he didn't do it yet.

Your assumptions isn't enough, you're only avoiding my valid point because you don't want to admit that you are wrong.
__________________
Only a few find the way, some don't recognize it when they do - some... don't ever want to.


thank you ub4of for the sig!!

TrophyGoal 2012: 95% completion rate and 70 platinums
TrophyQuest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 08:01 PM   #12
HiryuMK
 
HiryuMK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,208

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission   Jack of All Trades   1,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Default

Rules are rules, Danger_Scope doesn't have a damn proof he even played this game. Notice he never came back to this board?

Obviously because he already Platinumed the game, right? RIGHT?!?
__________________
Signature made by RED_REBEL44

Last edited by HiryuMK; 10-14-2011 at 08:08 PM.
HiryuMK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 08:08 PM   #13
Figma
 
Figma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: ????
Posts: 5,914
Send a message via Skype™ to Figma

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Platinum   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   5,000 Posts   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   SOTM Winner   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Silver Submission
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrophyQuest View Post
That doesn't even make sense. You're the one who is trying to prove out from his trophycard that just because he doesn't have the trophies means he didn't do it.

You wouldn't know if he had done it on another account or on a friends account or maybe even on a dummy account to test out the game to see if it was possible for him to get all trophies or not.

You're the one who is jumping to conclusions, not me. Don't bash on other people unless you have waterproof evidence that he didn't do it yet.

Your assumptions isn't enough, you're only avoiding my valid point because you don't want to admit that you are wrong.
Are you sane? you are the one pashing and no evidence, try again. Do i need to repete myself, even tho if trophycard is not the most reliable proof its so far best and its still obvious he mixed the games and you are the one with no proof at all of anything. Im not avoiding anything but you are and you dont even see it
__________________
Figma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 08:39 PM   #14
TrophyQuest
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 726
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figma View Post
Are you sane? you are the one pashing and no evidence, try again. Do i need to repete myself, even tho if trophycard is not the most reliable proof its so far best and its still obvious he mixed the games and you are the one with no proof at all of anything. Im not avoiding anything but you are and you dont even see it
What do I need proof for? I already told you that I'm not the one who is jumping to conclusions.

One of the first messages was nothing but "oh he didn't play the game yet or he didn't complete this or that boohoo"

I have platinumed Bioshock before but not on my new account, so if I went ahead and voted in the difficulty trophy thread for Bioshock, say a 5/10 and people then see me not having Bioshock on my trophy list they would start bashing me and saying "oh he can't vote yet because he didn't even play the game or platinum it yet"

Again my point stands. Just because this or that isn't on your trophy list didn't mean you didn't do it.

You people are acting like it's personal all of a sudden when it's not. A vote is a vote and either you take the mans word for it or you don't.
__________________
Only a few find the way, some don't recognize it when they do - some... don't ever want to.


thank you ub4of for the sig!!

TrophyGoal 2012: 95% completion rate and 70 platinums
TrophyQuest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 08:47 PM   #15
Figma
 
Figma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: ????
Posts: 5,914
Send a message via Skype™ to Figma

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Platinum   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   5,000 Posts   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   SOTM Winner   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Silver Submission
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrophyQuest View Post
What do I need proof for? I already told you that I'm not the one who is jumping to conclusions.
Read that again, no proof = conclusions
__________________

Last edited by Figma; 10-14-2011 at 08:48 PM.
Figma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 07:30 AM   #16
DarkAmon
 
DarkAmon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 989

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Default

from what i have played so far i would give it a 5 since some of those challenges are just that challenges. the core game is not too hard and the Denyece/Boykin would be just do the Cases and nothing else that way she is not in too much danger. maybe lock her in a maintenance room for boss fights
DarkAmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 07:48 AM   #17
Musicedge
 
Musicedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: In a soda can
Posts: 463
Send a message via AIM to Musicedge Send a message via Skype™ to Musicedge
Default

I would say this game is about a 6.
__________________


Dreamcast for life!

http://www.youtube.com/user/PressSelect4Options Check us out! We have let's plays and we talk about stuff!
Musicedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 07:57 AM   #18
R353ARCH D35TROY
 
R353ARCH D35TROY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Out There (Illinois, USA)
Posts: 1,674

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Default


Wolverine: "Vote early one more time, bub."


Since you don't need platinum to vote, I'm just going to go ahead and rate this a 1.

Or a 10.

Or something between...
__________________

| Gamercards: 1 2 3 |
| Now Playing: Demon's Souls |

R353ARCH D35TROY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 07:58 AM   #19
Musicedge
 
Musicedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: In a soda can
Posts: 463
Send a message via AIM to Musicedge Send a message via Skype™ to Musicedge
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by R353ARCH D35TROY View Post

Wolverine: "Vote early one more time, bub."


Since you don't need platinum to vote, I'm just going to go ahead and rate this a 1.

Or a 10.

Or something between...
Hey for the record I have beaten this game. I believe I have had enough time with this game. not my fault the card did not update yet.
__________________


Dreamcast for life!

http://www.youtube.com/user/PressSelect4Options Check us out! We have let's plays and we talk about stuff!
Musicedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 08:25 AM   #20
R353ARCH D35TROY
 
R353ARCH D35TROY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Out There (Illinois, USA)
Posts: 1,674

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Default

Congrats on your finish. You might be the only voter with platinum. Sorry I looked at your profile and the last unlock was on the 14th, so I guess you just haven't synced yet.

I have not had much time with the challenges yet. It feels like this is going to be a 5 or a 6, but I can't say yet. I really wish I could. ^^
__________________

| Gamercards: 1 2 3 |
| Now Playing: Demon's Souls |

R353ARCH D35TROY is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:25 PM.