Can you adhoc with the ps3 version ?

EeMSs

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
anyone tried ad hoc party? or does it not work

Same question. Vita version (as i heard) doesn't require to play with sencor for match and this is may be possible to connect with ad hoc party to your vita. Can anyone check this way?

• 10 months later...
Same question. Vita version (as i heard) doesn't require to play with sencor for match and this is may be possible to connect with ad hoc party to your vita. Can anyone check this way?

I have tried it with a friend (who lives in a different country from mine) a long time ago. We both had our Vitas with DOA5+ ready, tried to sync them with Ad hoc party but, no, it did not work.

This Trophy pisses me off because I have no one nearby with a Vita and it's the only one I have left for Plat. It's been more than 1 year since I got that 98% on the game :mad:

• 2 weeks later...
I have tried it with a friend (who lives in a different country from mine) a long time ago. We both had our Vitas with DOA5+ ready, tried to sync them with Ad hoc party but, no, it did not work.

This Trophy pisses me off because I have no one nearby with a Vita and it's the only one I have left for Plat. It's been more than 1 year since I got that 98% on the game :mad:

Well, if you can find someone with a Vita TV that can download the demo, it'll work for sure. I ended up getting it after getting a Vita TV for Christmas.

Well, if you can find someone with a Vita TV that can download the demo, it'll work for sure. I ended up getting it after getting a Vita TV for Christmas.

So it is true that PS TV can ad hoc with Vita :eek: Thanks for the info, mate, however here where I live it's already hard enough to find people with a PS3, let alone a Vita or a PS TV xD