Rate the trophy difficulty  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_75.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.62

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Labartu

• 3 months later...

This is a clear 10 to me. As I have never wanted to attempt the platinum I don't think I should vote (as I am no good in fighting games although I love playing this game).

I have enjoyed the game a lot although my skills restricts me from getting the platinum. Also a bit sad that I can hardly get online trophies boosted in this forum.

This is a clear 10 to me. As I have never wanted to attempt the platinum I don't think I should vote (as I am no good in fighting games although I love playing this game).

I have enjoyed the game a lot although my skills restricts me from getting the platinum. Also a bit sad that I can hardly get online trophies boosted in this forum.

yeah but you can boost all online trophies by yourself. you dont need any help for that.

the only online trophy you can't get by yourself is the ad hoc trophy unless you have 2 ps vita systems.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

9/10 for me, sorry but Akira's one frame move is nigh insane to pull off. I could barely manage to do it on the movement training and there's no way I'd ever be able to pull it three times in a row for a combo (combo challenge). Also, the survival mode gets pretty hardcore on the last two difficulty levels, the rest is easy, grindy maybe, but easy but the two things I mentioned (and in general some pretty sick combo challenges for a few characters) make it a 9 for me~.

• 5 weeks later...

I must say, i haven't vita and this plus version of the game, but due to Survival Master trophy and how hard to get this, it's 10/10. Because it's require for me one full day to beat legend (a played ps3 version), other difficulties isn't hard. But Legend - it's super hard mode. And Combo Challenge is not so easy to complete for every character (thanks to friend, i tried Combo Challenge and it's also hard challenge to beat, but easier then beating Survival on Legend Mode).

And 3 people voted 1/10 - it's someone joke?

Edited by DrWho

• 5 months later...

Not so hard platinum. 7,5/10. Voted for 8.

I give 7,5 only because of challenges. They are in some way very tricky, but not so hard in comparison with UMvC.

Survival is very easy and in some way its a luckbox, also it takes a lot of time. 5/10 for completing survival on legend difficulty. Made 3 attempts and all of them were 90+. Just need some time to finish it.

• 1 year later...

8/10 only if you play it after playing the PS3 version, otherwise it could easily be a 9.5. Survival was much easier than I expected after completing it on the PS3. The Trials weren't actually THAT hard, except for Akira's, Eliot's and Gen Fu's. For some reason, Vita's directional inputs are really reliable for this game and will make Trials very doable, even when you are on a bus (that's where I did most of them to be honest xD). Some Trials will be a little challenging but you won't need tons of hours and practice for them (unlike SSF4 and P4A...). If you are going to try this Plat, make sure you play the PS3 version first so that this one will get easier.

EDIT: I forgot to mention the Adhoc Trophy. This is going to be impossible if you don't have any nearby friends with a Vita or a PS TV and hilariously enough it could be defined as the hardest Trophy of the game xD I bought a PS TV (since the price has recently dropped) and got it.

Edited by ThanatosNinja2
Adhoc=shit