General Trophy Discussion

olsen77

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Actually aside from a few like "play touch mode" or "play adhoc with a friend" about 90% of the trophies are the same.

I hope that this could sync with PS3 version, I don't want to repeat the survivor, it took 2 weeks for me, and I did this while unemployed lol

can't imagine having to redo survival with Lisa or Leifang after patch.

Actually aside from a few like "play touch mode" or "play adhoc with a friend" about 90% of the trophies are the same.

I am a bit worried about the adhoc trophy. Cause if a second Vita is actually required for this, then I wont be able to get it as I know no one around where I live that has a Vita as is...

But if not, then that would be fine. Granted I only heard about the chance it wont need it was from the trophy discussion of it when the list was released on the main page, where someone replied with that one may not need to. So hopefully that is the case, as I do want to give this game a go for sure and if I like it enough, will try and platinum said game.

If the online is like Street Fighter you can self boost the 500 matches with your PS3 version of the game under a dummy account

Never worry bout those online trophy or adhoc, the only problem is Combo Challenge & Clear all courses in Survival mode, that the reason why my SFXTK Vita trophies still stuck at 97% ><