Dead or Alive 5 Last Round - PS4/X1 2015

vava

An extended version of the trailer has been released.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUSj4qgMLgQ]DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round デビュートレーラー[/ame]

The game will also be released on the PS3 and Xbox 360 alongside of the PS4 and Xbox One like announced earlier. There will apparently be a collaboration with Senran Kagura as well.

I'm getting just a little tired of all these DOA 5 remakes, I just want DOA 6 or XBVB 3 :(. Personally I would welcome a further difficulty reduction because even after the nerfs in the last one, I still found the combo trophies extremely difficult to obtain :(.

Edited by Terminator
Fixed typo.

Great news. I always thought of DOA as fappin material and never tried any of them. But after playing Tekken Revolution I downloaded both DOA5 and Mortal Kombat (PS+ FREE) and loved DOA5! It greatly exceeded my expectations. Can't wait for this. Easy trophies are always welcomed. :applause:

I'll mostly will just go straight to the next gen version mostly for this. I'm getting a PS 4 mostly by next week. I did heard that they will somehow support something like cross purchased DLC somehow. Like your purchased DLC content will somehow be able to be transferred and useful still in the PS 4 version. That you brought on the PS 3 Ultimate version or so. I hope that's very true. Otherwise I can see a lot of supporters/followers and fans pissed off a bit. :o