Need help with Ryu Hayabusa Command Training (Shoho Izuna)

sonicver2

I did a command training with Hayabusa last night and got stuck with Shoho Izuna (no. 58):

QCF P+KPP FC T

I can't seem to pull the last throw on the exact moment. I saw the combo throw on the screen, but i can't even do a complete full circle before the combo throw disappear. Any tips with this move?

FYI: I'm using DS3, so d-pad and analog stick are my only options.

I did a command training with Hayabusa last night and got stuck with Shoho Izuna (no. 58):

QCF P+KPP FC T

I can't seem to pull the last throw on the exact moment. I saw the combo throw on the screen, but i can't even do a complete full circle before the combo throw disappear. Any tips with this move?

FYI: I'm using DS3, so d-pad and analog stick are my only options.

I've had problems with that, but what i found out is i was hitting the input too fast for the throw button that it didnt give the game any time to register the motion first. Its silly and sounds common sense, but i was able to get them done rather quickly because i did the full motion then hit the button. It seems from what u r saying u look like you're inputting the button really soon. Take your time and input the motion then hit T. Also while your hitting the second punch you should be already buffering the FC. Hope that helps.

No meaning while you are doing the air combo like at the end do the full circle first then hit T. I completed the training today. Hayabusa takes time to learn. I spent about half an hour just on his counter grabs for the command training and thats how i learned it. I will upload my command training video so u see it. I did not mash the buttons for it like others. Only maybe 1 or 2 i accidentally mashed.

That one's a bit tricky, but what u gotta do is input that one really quickly. Right after you get the second part. Since you stated ur using a DS3 and not a stick then obviously use the analog stick for the input. There's really not much more to say. It comes with practice. I spent a good 20mins on it just to learn it. I still screw up but getting there. Its do the counter and right away input the half circle then as soon as u input the half circle hit T and right after that (do this really quickly) FC then hit T. I cant stress how important it is to do the input then hit T. Ever since i did that i can input them rather accurately. Just keep at it man and you will be fine. Ill have my video uploading within an hour or so.

This is the most frustrating part of the game so far for me. I can do the throw well enough, but haven't even been successful on one of the holds yet. Probably spent close to 8 hours on it total over the last week or so. I've done all the other trainings (except Alpha)...

Edit: Finally did it! I didn't fully understand about buffering the input before doing the Mekkyaku: Senryu throw.

Edited by Straadin
update