Quickest way to grind kills

yuri03042

the game can retrieve your kills from the servers when you upload your stats. simply have a backup at either highway to hell's last checkpoint or the round 6 of DLC arcade and play it, let the stats upload to the servers after you are finished and check your stats, it should increase by the ammount of kills you completed the mission or the arcade with, now restore your save and beat the last checkpoint again for the same addition of kills, rinse and repeat until the golden trophy pops. I'm gettin 1,5k kills every 3 minutes with round 6 of the arcade, the grind is almost over, needing only to do this 4~5 more times for the Genocidiary.

PS: I'm doing this on the vita where there are less zombies. Getting 1450 kills every end of arcade, but it should be way more on the ps3 or ps4 and you should be forced to play way less times than I had to.

Edited by yuri03042

• 1 month later...
the game can retrieve your kills from the servers when you upload your stats. simply have a backup at either highway to hell's last checkpoint or the round 6 of DLC arcade and play it, let the stats upload to the servers after you are finished and check your stats, it should increase by the ammount of kills you completed the mission or the arcade with, now restore your save and beat the last checkpoint again for the same addition of kills, rinse and repeat until the golden trophy pops. I'm gettin 1,5k kills every 3 minutes with round 6 of the arcade, the grind is almost over, needing only to do this 4~5 more times for the Genocidiary.

PS: I'm doing this on the vita where there are less zombies. Getting 1450 kills every end of arcade, but it should be way more on the ps3 or ps4 and you should be forced to play way less times than I had to.

Good find, wonder did this work for other people, would like to hear from others that have tried.

• 7 months later...
Nice tip but this got me thinking, could it actually be possible that in the years to come when the servers are shut down this trophy might become unobtainable?

If the servers ever close then the only trophy you won't be able to get is the one for registering a score on the leaderboards, all the others can be obtained offline with 2 controllers :).

• 4 months later...
If the servers ever close then the only trophy you won't be able to get is the one for registering a score on the leaderboards, all the others can be obtained offline with 2 controllers :).

Unless you on the on the Vita, then there is the DLC trophy for getting trough a level without either of you getting hurt......

Unless you can find someone to play adhoc with