• 21-25 hours
    • 26-35 hours
    • 36-50 hours
    • 51-75 hours
    • 76-100 hours
    • 100+ hours

Unknown.JPG

Estimated Time to Plat Length: ????

• Visit the Platinum Club for this game.
  • Visit the Collected Estimated Time Ratings thread.

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards the Plat or 100%.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving the Plat or 100%.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.

• 2 weeks later...
This is another roughly 30hr (P) since you have to finish the game about 3 times and the collectibles are a pain to find even with a Guide :(. The DLC is another 5-10hrs on top of the 30hrs+ for the main game, depending on skill on luck.

I agree on the timing of the main game. I haven't played the DLC yet, but I will when I get around the PS4 plat as it is required for that.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Yeah, this is definitely a 25-40 hour platinum. It took me 10 hours to finish it the first time so it's hard to believe the guide creator wrote it's a 10-15 hour platinum. That might apply if you already know your way around which is unlikely unless you already got the platinum on a different version. However, there are still thousands of zombies to kill on the top difficulty trophies you got to play except for the hardest one of course.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

This felt like it took a long time on Vita since the Genocidiary trophy takes so much longer, even after doing the DLC. Also, I believe a bunch of my kills during co-op sessions didnt register because i skipped the leaderboards screen inbetween levels since it takes forever to load. I'd guess randomly between 50-60 hours for everything including DLC.