53 000 kills on vita trophy

dittyeating

Braindead.

It makes no difference though as its easier on vita, only half the enemies

So why not play on a slightly harder level?

Couldn't you play on grim/morbid, get to the last checkpoint of the last level, go in guns blazing and kill as many as possible, get killed, then repeat? Or does it not could kills if you die before the check point?

So why not play on a slightly harder level?

Couldn't you play on grim/morbid, get to the last checkpoint of the last level, go in guns blazing and kill as many as possible, get killed, then repeat? Or does it not could kills if you die before the check point?

Think its the same amount of enemies whatever difficulty and dont think it counts if you keep dying to get kills

already past 40 000 kills now anyway.

Think its the same amount of enemies whatever difficulty and dont think it counts if you keep dying to get kills

already past 40 000 kills now anyway.

Ohhh...I gotcha now. I thought you were saying there were only 1/2 the enemies on briandead (not that there are 1/2 the enemies on Vita, like you actually meant)

You ever re-download the PS4 version? ;):D:o:):cool::whistle:

Ohhh...I gotcha now. I thought you were saying there were only 1/2 the enemies on briandead (not that there are 1/2 the enemies on Vita, like you actually meant)

You ever re-download the PS4 version? ;):D:o:):cool::whistle:

Yes its easier on vita as half the enemies. On morbid level 5 and so far ive died 3 times in all levels on morbid to were I am.