Weird Mass Zombie Kill Glitch

bg2001

I played this game for the second time last night after downloading months back as a part of the welcome back package. Only played through part of the first level last time.

When I finished the first level I had 51000 kills. So the trophy for 1000 and 10000 zombie kills popped. Finished the next level and now I'm up to 52000 kills, so the kill stat stuck.

Anyone else had something like this happen? Really weird IMO since I never really played the game.

I played this game for the second time last night after downloading months back as a part of the welcome back package. Only played through part of the first level last time.

When I finished the first level I had 51000 kills. So the trophy for 1000 and 10000 zombie kills popped. Finished the next level and now I'm up to 52000 kills, so the kill stat stuck.

Anyone else had something like this happen? Really weird IMO since I never really played the game.

I have heard of something similar to this happening to other people although I never experienced it myself.

It hasn't happened to me but a glitch happened to me where i had 100 MILLION gold to spend!

But i couldnt buy anything at all so i was happy that the glitch went away after i died so i could upgrade my weapons