Hardest Trophy in the Game??

JohnMcClane4

Well of course platinum is possible to do lol..

Hardest one is probably Morbid Curiosity because there are some points which are tough, like the graveyard end and the "Highway to Hell" can be tricky with all the hordes swarming at you. Also, King of Looters is quite frustrating because even if you miss one car trunk you have to start over :(

Then you've got Geneciodiary (or something like that :p), which is not difficult at all, but it sure takes alot of time to kill nearly 54,000 zombies.

But overally I wouldn't say it's a very hard platinum to get, just a bit time consuming.

I completely agree, Morbid Curisoity, is by far the Hardest of the Trophies to obtain, (Undead is relatively easy on the first level).

I reccommend Co-Op with someone next to you or a Mic On-Line, for Morbid.

i tried Co-Op with no mic, and it made it harder.

The Graveyard, end is by far the hardest level in the game.

I found that the final part of Highway to hell is really easy with the Flare + Blade Cannon combo, particulary against soldiers.

PSN: Darkling_666

The Dead Nation plat is doable, just not very easy :/ I'm finding it really tough playing Grim online with someone let alone Morbid X_X

It's just the fact that you are playing with someone else. It is much more difficult with a partner, plus you are limited and can't move around freely, considering you always have to be close to each other.

Trust me, I've completed both Grim and Morbid alone and I found it much easier than with someone else.

It's just the fact that you are playing with someone else. It is much more difficult with a partner, plus you are limited and can't move around freely, considering you always have to be close to each other.

Trust me, I've completed both Grim and Morbid alone and I found it much easier than with someone else.

Definitely easier with someone else, provided that your partner is at least decent in this game. I wasn't very hot at this game on Morbid, and if not for my partner, (P) this would have taken a whole lot longer.

Definitely easier with someone else, provided that your partner is at least decent in this game. I wasn't very hot at this game on Morbid, and if not for my partner, (P) this would have taken a whole lot longer.

That's the thing, both of your points of view are valid :p I got through most missions with a decent partner, but did find some parts a little annoying due to the fact that he wanted to do things a certain way and ran off in different directions. Some parts could have avoided my death if I didn't have a partner lol. This game will always confuse me, but hey, I got it free :rolleyes: